Delamain Don't Lose Your Mind After Quest Bug

+
After finishing the Don't Lose Your Mind Quest of Delamain and taking the car out, it is still possible to reenter the Delamain HQ from the side entrance again. Then the game disables the door you enter and also Delemain Core door gets disabled which means the player gets stuck in the building with no way out.

I HATE that stupid Delamain quest. If you don't do it all at once, it bothers you EVERY time you drive through an area where a car might be, and the AI keeps asking you to check it out. I just wanna punch someone in the face when that happens.

Happened with me too, i was trapped inside the factory. And the flying round bots, when killed stays in the air, floating, and u cant get the legendary loot from them. Also the auto save made in front of the core dont work, it dont enable the options to reset and stuff when load the game. Its the first really bugged quest i encountered in the game so far.

Can confirm. After completing the quest and driving ouside with the Dolamain car. I wanted to go back in the building to loot a few epic and legendary items the mini map showed up. I entered via the Roof hatch into the bathroom. but many robot corpses were stuck floating in air unable for me to loot. I tried to get out the same way I entered but the roof hatch in bathroom is too tall for me to jump out of.(I dont have the legs cyberware upgrade to jump high). I tried other ways but nada. after a couple of minutes even the roof hatch closes without a way to open it again. had to load a save game.

Is there any solution to this? I'm stuck in there with my 100+ hours on my nomad save.
I made a new manual save after re-entering delamain hq through the side door after the don't lose your mind quest but I also deleted the previous auto saves as I've got each life path going and hate so many saved games.
I wanted to put in a support ticket but don't even know how to do that?

Hi all, I'm still seeking a way out of Delamain HQ. I've had to abandon my 100+ hour Nomad V for now as I can't get out. I'm hoping someone has a solution or CDPR fix this with the next patch. I want to report this but also don't know how?

Top Bottom