Delamain ending song

+
Hey everyone!

I've been looking around for a song I heard after finishing the "Don't lose your mind" quest.
I've seen in a video from weeks ago there wasn't the song before, so it's probably appeared after a certain patch.

The song can be heard after killing Delamain and letting his creations spread around the world. It starts when you leave the room with Delamain's data, and Jhonny finishes talking about new Delamains not knowing the horrids of the world.
It's only the background noice, and I'm not that fluent when it comes to english, but for my ears it goes something along the lines:

when it's hard to know
is there no way out

life's short
why does it taste so lone
when are we here once
why lit yourself

you want the same things
??? ??? let go

is there no way out
is there no way out
is there no way out now
and it's hard to know
is there no way out

life's short
why does it taste so lone
when are we here once
make(?) yourself

if life's short
why does it taste so long(?)
when are we here once
why make(?) yourself

you don't wanna hurt me
??? ??? want me now

So, anybody know the song, already searched for it?

EDIT
Well I've been searching for a few days but I found it after like 5 minutes of making the thread... through reddit, but still.
Sorry for wasting space, if anybody's looking for the song here it is:
This version's a little different from the one from the quest, but I guess it cut's it.

Last edited:
Really? Never came across it. Guess I wasn't using radio often enough :).
Still, I'm glad I didn't hear it sonner than the quest tbh.
I dunno why, but it fit the bitter-sweet aftertaste so well I nearly shed a tear. It somehow moved me to an extent that I consider it to be one of the best moments in the game.

Icinix

Forum veteran
THANK YOU!

There are so many great songs I hear in the game and spend far too long trying to find out which songs they were.

Also Body Heat Radio is dope af.

Top Bottom