Delamain Epistrophy Missions

+
Currently non of the cabs activate when i am next to them (have only completed 1, the 1 I had to destroy - don't know if i have to destroy others) i know i have to drive one back and i have to talk 1 off a ledge as seen via google but both of those nothing happens when i am close to them ---- Delamain tells me i am close but when i get there nothing happenes.... do i need to go back to his HQ and get a scanner each time or is this just bugged for me right now --- its kinda frustraited cause it was really the 1st thing i wanted to get done but because the cabs don't activate i am unable to complete anymore of these missions

Been having the same issue. I completed 2 of the missions last night with no problem. Now I log on and none of them seem to work. I am just gonna go off and do either the main story or other side quests until they fix this.

Same here, I've completed 6 and I'm stuck on the Rancho Coronado one. I can spot the cab, and I've tried to complete the quest by destroying the flamingos in the area with no luck.

Ever since Delamain bugged for me, it also asks me to talk to Delamain in the HQ but nothing happens either, and Delamain is bugged into every videocall I got. Delamain's usually just standing inside of the person calling me, but sometimes moving around aswell... Hotfix 1.04 didn't fix it.

1VDE32.png

8TNQGy.png

I have the same problem. 1.0.4 patch didn't fix it.
Playing on PS4 Fat
Post automatically merged:

Madae

Forum veteran
I finished them all on PC. No issues at all except for maybe the Portal easter egg one being a little too difficult.

Now the last one triggered for me and I got to destroy flamingos. Sadly I destroyed a bunch of them like 20 in-game hours ago, trying to trigger the completion of the quest that way. Now the marked flamingos are not in the game anymore and I'm stuck at 6/8 flamingos destroyed...

I don't understand why quest objects can even be destroyed outside a quest and then don't respawn once the quest begins...

The problem with all Epistrophy quests still stands. I located the Delamain taxis for each mission and they don't activate. Tried to buy a vehicle, progressed the story a little, loaded an old save, etc. and nothing works. Please fix this for the next hot fix and if not possible then please fix it in the first big update.

PS: Playing on the PS4 PRO.

Currently having the same issue, right next to the northview cab and it won't trigger, none of them will on hotfix 1.06 on PC

Not working properly on XBox One X either.

Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado

The cab keeps driving around the block, doesn't talk, can't be destroyed and the call to Delamain doesn't work properly either, like no talking or taking the call.

I did 5/7, but the last one seems not to work either.

I'm on v1.0.6.

Top Bottom