Delamain Quest broke my phone...can't continue main story line

+
Was in the middle of trying to damage car to get it scanned and back to Delamain, but Delamain phoned me and has now been in the corner of my screen as if I'm still on the phone...for the last 4 hours...

I now can't use my phone at all.

Several missions, including the main story line require phone use...can this be fixed?

I have the same exact issue here... Cant seem to progress at all. I've tried to verify cache on steam, sleep in game, fast traveled in game, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, go to my earliest save point (which was still after the bug had happened unfortunately), installed the new hotfix 1.04 and still cant seem to get rid of the call icon. Might just have to restart the entire game or wait three months until a patch that fixes this comes out (knowing how uncommon this bug is compared to the heaps of bugs in this game, it'll probably be never fixed SMH.)

Attachments

• DELAMAIN BUG.jpg
    DELAMAIN BUG.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 419
I have the same exact issue here... Cant seem to progress at all. I've tried to verify cache on steam, sleep in game, fast traveled in game, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, go to my earliest save point (which was still after the bug had happened unfortunately), installed the new hotfix 1.04 and still cant seem to get rid of the call icon. Might just have to restart the entire game or wait three months until a patch that fixes this comes out (knowing how uncommon this bug is compared to the heaps of bugs in this game, it'll probably be never fixed SMH.)
Shout I have a bug with a Delamain quest, were I'm trying to grab his cabs for him, now the enemy's are un killable, everything jumped in gear level for no reason
Post automatically merged:

I have a similar issue. After completing the Delamain questline, every person who appears in the upper left is glitching out.
Lucky its only that, I havent been able to kill ANYTHING for couple of hours, and its truly game breaking
Post automatically merged:

everything just power spiked to level 30 for no reason.

I couldn't even finish the Delamain quest because on the Portal 2 car, every opponent became OP. I can't kill anyone now, and everyone two shots me.

I couldn't even finish the Delamain quest because on the Portal 2 car, every opponent became OP. I can't kill anyone now, and everyone two shots me.
so your enemy's just became gods also, I'm picking up level 30 gear at level 9 and the game is unplayable now that I cant kill anything

so your enemy's just became gods also, I'm picking up level 30 gear at level 9 and the game is unplayable now that I cant kill anything
yes exactly! I can't damage the guards in the Dicky Twister and I can't do Kirk's second mission about stealing a van because everyone is way too OP. Here's a video of what's happening:

yes exactly! I can't damage the guards in the Dicky Twister and I can't do Kirk's second mission about stealing a van because everyone is way too OP. Here's a video of what's happening:
Damn, exactly ive been looking everywhere, glad to found someone with my issue

I cant call panam at all just rings 3 times and she never answers. It sucks cause i cant progress through the story now.

I can't even destroy any of the cars to fail the quest...and now every story quest and even many gigs are call so and so or wait for a call from so and so...almost at a stand still because of this.

Many missions won't finish as well because they require phone use to finish. Might just have to start all over.

That happened to me with the Delamain quest. I thought it was a game mechanic. They kept mentioning rogue AI. My bike drove down the street for awhile without me, which I figured was related to this story somehow. Haven't finished it yet.

i'm now quite happy that i pushed off finishing that quest! this is why i create a new save every time - you never know how far back you'll need to go

Same here! Using the Hot fix 1.06 on PC and that delamain message screen stuck on the left top side so I couldn't/Cant finish the quest for Judy in the cloud tower -,- then found out after loading some other saves it stucks on the screen so I cant even use my phone or do any other quests amd when receiving calls after answering it stucks! CDPR please make a option so we can drop or opt out of some quests after picking them up! this deli man crap is so annoying so instead of changing it please make a option to opt out of side quests and gigs if possible so we can choose what we like! Thanks

I ended up completing a Delamain quest in Pacifica. During that mission the phone image of the cab went out. But later when there was a call from someone else, the phone image came back. I'm still nervous about completing all of these quests, but I'd love to because they seem pretty neat. The initial before one that made me go back a few saves was the cab in North Oak. It would be great to know when or if it's fixed.

Over 1 year later and this bug is still breaking my game. There's only one workaround solution apparently and that's to relaod a save from before you did the Delamain side quest and NEVER do it, or start again and NEVER do it. Neither option are appealing to me at all.
How is it possible that a game breaking bug it STILL here well over 1 year after it's report? This game is still living up the the meme name it made for itself.

Over 1 year later and this bug is still breaking my game. There's only one workaround solution apparently and that's to relaod a save from before you did the Delamain side quest and NEVER do it, or start again and NEVER do it. Neither option are appealing to me at all.
How is it possible that a game breaking bug it STILL here well over 1 year after it's report? This game is still living up the the meme name it made for itself.
Never had any problem with Delamain on my side on any version since day one :(
When you say "still breaking my game", it's on a "old save" (like a pre 1.2 save) ?
Anyway, I'm pretty confident that if you restart a playthrough on 1.31, you won't encounter this problem and able to finish Delamain quest without problem...

Top Bottom