Delamain Quest Broken

+
Worked fine on first playthrough (too bad I had to give that one up because 8MB save bug gg small indie company).

2nd playthrough, now whenever I get near any of the "Epistrophy" quests Del calls me, no audio, ends call, then I can't interact with the target cab at all. The only thing that does work is if I shoot the damn thing he messages me to stop or he'll have to end the contract. Still broken after 3 quick "patches".

5/7 small indie company would not buy from again.

Worked fine on first playthrough (too bad I had to give that one up because 8MB save bug gg small indie company).

2nd playthrough, now whenever I get near any of the "Epistrophy" quests Del calls me, no audio, ends call, then I can't interact with the target cab at all. The only thing that does work is if I shoot the damn thing he messages me to stop or he'll have to end the contract. Still broken after 3 quick "patches".

5/7 small indie company would not buy from again.
They aren't even a small indie company lol atleast 500 devs

All quests are bugged, especially delamain, for me quests are not triggering properly, wish there was a tool to just change the flags manually because this game will not be in a playable state for at least a year.

yep since patch 1.06 can walk right up to Delamain cabs and nothing triggers (also 2nd playthrough). completely broken. But if you dont do the quest you get hounded on the phone driving around the city and delamain keeps triggering over other phone calls. its a joke.

Top Bottom