Delamain Quest Phone Bug

+
After completing the quest in which you recover Delamains cabs my phone is now broken so that it shows images of Delamain no matter who I am calling and they are cut into strips. This also happens at the Delamain headquarters now.

Just ignore it i retrieved all 7 cars and finished that quest without the phone image bug only to have the final quest in that questline bug out to where u can't call him when it tells u too when u find the accident in corporate plaza and if u ignore the plaza he'll call u but u won't be able to answer his call its soooooo annoying...I had to replay like 5 hours of content due to that broken questline

Honestly I don't even know how you program something to where it's like "I sure don't hope they don't hit skip and miss this one and only prompt that will normalize the phone call screen for the rest of the entire game."

Finished quest line. He's gone but phone box is still glitchy. Please fix. It's horrendously annoying.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it that's actually the reasoning for 90%+% of the glitches I see in this game - things getting stuck on the screen because there's no backup code to shut it off if the first one fails. Unfortunately unlike those glitches, you can't just close and reopen the game on this one to fix it.

Attachments

• cyberpunkGlitch.png
    cyberpunkGlitch.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
I cant even do the quest i cant answer delamains calls on xbox 1 when i press down to answer it just hangs up..... and its stupid cause i did the quest on a previous playthrough before update 1.06 and it was working fine......

even after the updates, the patch only fixed half of the problem, sure delamain doesnt show up in calls but the people i get calls from are having the same splitting effect delamain had,

pls fix the rest of the issue, its so annoying, thanks!

Didn't hit this issue on my first playthrough at release.
Now for my 2nd on version 1.06; I have this issue since the cab in the Badlands.
Some people on Reddit says you need to stay longer next to the cab and make sure not to interrupt the whole quest convo, but i'm too far to reload and test this..

Please, report any ongoing weirdness to CDPR Support:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Top Bottom