delamain quest

+
So, i have just learned that after you return all the cab's and go talk to delamain, you are ment to get a quest. I haven't. I just keep getting the same conversations. Anyone else got this issue or know what i'm missing?
Post automatically merged:

I just got some text from delamain. I assume i just have to wait

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm also having this issue! I don't have a fix but I'm bumping this thread in the hopes that someone else might, as I really want to finish the Delamain quests.

The Delamain quests were one of the first quests I completed in the game! I'm now all the way at the ending of the story, and I still haven't received a call from Delamain to start the quest Don't Lost Your Mind. I believe I might have had a glitch somewhere where he tried to call but the call never went through. I have no idea when though, and it's likely so far back in my gameplay I don't want to have to go all the way back.

I've looked up where the traffic jam should be (my radio says "there's a road block by a Delamin Cab" etc.) but there's nothing there! Just a red marker on my map like there should be a jam there but the road is clear!

I go to the Delamain HQ and the front door is locked, the side entrance is not interactable, nor the top hatch.

I have tried to call Delamain but he does not answer.

I'm including screenshots of the last texts I've received from Delamain, and also my "completed" quest for Epistrophy.

:(

Please help!

1617232359931.png

1617232429965.png

Top Bottom