delete me

+
Lol. I got an email saying i logged in from a different IP than mine, it freaked me out. Turns out it was the Witcher 3 IP.

Lol. I got an email saying i logged in from a different IP than mine, it freaked me out. Turns out it was the Witcher 3 IP.

The internet isn't what it used to be. I remember when a thread like this would make it to three pages within the hour.

Forum veteran
I was locked out of my account for several hours because of repeated failed login attempts from the Witcher 3 IP address.

Pretty sure that's not normal. Maybe this thread isn't as useless as it first appeared?

I was locked out of my account for several hours because of repeated failed login attempts from the Witcher 3 IP address.

Pretty sure that's not normal. Maybe this thread isn't as useless as it first appeared?

Yeah I did that. My fault, really, I was wandering around in the CDPR datafortress and got your name mixed up for a different number.

You can see how that might happen.

Please delete me
Let me go
For I'm
Not useful anymore
To waste our time
Would be a sin
Delete me
And send me to the recycle bin

I have found
A new thread dear
And I will always
Be in fear
It's fresh and bold
While I am dead and cold
Delete me, my moderator
Let me go

Please delete me
Let me go

For I'm
Not useful anymore
To waste our time
Would be a sin

So delete me

Please delete me
Can't you see
You'd be a fool
To cling to me
To keep on trolling
Would bring us shame
So delete me

FOR SALE OR RENT
SINGLE-ROOM THREAD

Habitable condition, available for immediate occupancy. Quiet neighbourhood close to entertainment district. No pets allowed.

i believe that might just be thread occupied then lol, it's now the orangutang thread

i still think bonobos are better, and serve as a better human evolutionary model too so :p

Top Bottom