Deleted saves still there?

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
When i delete all my saves and want to start a new game i can still see the [Continue] button and all saves are still there and if i look under the [Load Game] button they are marked as "Save File Corrupted", why don't the game recognize that i have deleted all saves?

If i look in the "Save" folder it is completely empty!

I'm using GOG GALAXY and game version 1.12
img1.pngimg2.png

I know Steam Cloud sometimes does similar things; maybe you have GOG Cloud enabled and it's causing this.

Maybe the game is expecting to see quick saves and autosaves and when it can't find any it thinks they're corrupted.
Did you delete them manually or via the menu delete function?
Are there any deleted manual saves reported as corrupted?

CEAN0

Forum regular
- GOG cloud is disabled.
- They are deleted within the game with it's delete function.
- All saves are marked as "Save File Corrupted" (quick, auto, manual).

Found out a way to remove them, after you have deleted them you need to go in to settings and answer the pop up window if you want to share your game data, after you done that the [Continue] button is removed and all saves.

No they are still there after i restart the game again :(
Post automatically merged:

Had to delete both folders CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077 where the saves is located and let the game create it again before all saves was removed?

Last edited:
"Had to delete both folders CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077 where the saves is located and let the game create it again before all saves was removed?"

That solution worked for me. My problem is that I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 forever and I had a ton of saves which caused entering the game list to be very slow which could be annoying for both saving and loading. So I wanted to restart with just one save file but ran into the issues that you discussed. (I did save my previous game data in case I ever need it.)

Top Bottom