Deleted saves to make space and now I'm having issues.

+
Deleted saves to make space and now I'm having issues.

Hello all! Like the title said I deleted saves to make space and couple of things happened.

1. The map got deleted so now I am rediscovering places and re-taking/doing things, like killing the cockatrice in the sewers and the Sephiroth keys from different locations (the money from barrels and all is good though)

2. I can't leave the sewers from the door anymore. Thankfully I escape through places of power.

3. The plot is alright but I have to click a couple of times before going into the cemetery that shows as locked initially.

4. Worst of all though, I think my stats have been affected. Before this I could kill a bunch of drowners at the same time without any effect to my health. Now they're getting punches in. I checked the Hero page and everything is levelled up like before deleting the saves.

I wish I knew that deleting would cause trouble. I had to keep saving though because my game kept crashing.

I have The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and am running it on a mac.

Any suggestions, fixes?

Whatever's happening should have nothing to do with you deleting savegames. Did you do anything else? Or delete anything else?

Top Bottom