Demolished Deck [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 5th task]

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Demolished Deck [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 5th task]

Never, ever try to fool a troll. (It may seem easy enough, but the consequences can be rather heavy.) A bard once tried to buy some cards from our friendly troll, but he had no money! The troll eventually realised what had happened, and only the bard's nimble reflexes saved him from a crushing defeat. The bard’s deck however was nearly obliterated. All that’s left are the fragments of three cards. Would you care to help us identify the remains?

Below you can see five somewhat enlarged fragments from the five Gwent cards. Can you decipher where these pieces belong and tell us the names of these cards? Once you have figured it out, send your answer to this special email: midinvaerneEN@kaermorhen.com. The authors of the first three entries to contain all three correct answers will be rewarded with a point.

Flip through your decks -- borrow a faction from a friend -- ask collectors -- but don't try to trick the troll! Somebody, somewhere, must have copies of these cards. Good luck!

photo90410.png

Attachments

• photo90420.png
    photo90420.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 58
  • photo90430.png
    photo90430.png
    356.3 KB · Views: 59
  • photo90440.png
    photo90440.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 64
  • photo90450.png
    photo90450.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Come here late three hours because of work, or this time, topic for this task created so soon more than other. :confused:

This task so easy, but no luck in time. I just completed my task and good luck to other. :p

I just relised that my account is eligble for this contest and Im just a little confused by the rules, does the first 3 correct submissions only get points? Or does all correct submissions get points?

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
That_Duck1;n7291040 said:
I just relised that my account is eligble for this contest and Im just a little confused by the rules, does the first 3 correct submissions only get points? Or does all correct submissions get points?

In every task the three first correct submissions get a point.

Top Bottom