Describe Your IRL Relationships in Cyberpunk Classes

+
realised today that i'm involved with a corpo with a heart of gold and given the cool story submissions, i was inspired to throw out this idea that we describe our partners as if they're Cyberpunk 2077 character builds. we live in an actual cyberpunk dystopia rn anyway so here goes?

i'm a streetkid for whom nothing has been easy, just a continuous string of bad decisions and saved stumbles when my neck should've broken. i'm close with the Voodoo Boys but we've only met in the Net. that's where we met actually, someone set up a highly classified BBS to organise against ███ ██████ ██████ but we ditched it when we found out how close in the city we were. east and west indian (guyanese), turns out she's a corpo; took 5 months before she told me who she works for, ████████ ██████. and i discovered she back channels for the Voodoo Boys as well, sending money and skilled runners their way. bit closed off but she keeps me safe.

Hmmmm i guess for me , Father in the Australian Air Force , moved around a lot growing up . Not living in the country i guess only the Burbs but a Nomad would be my thought .
Her a Corpo , hard worker , focused , sees the big picture , likes bossing people around :ROFLMAO:. Worked her way into Management so Corpo .

My partner is a Nomad cause she likes to move around a lot. Because of that everybody calls her "Incontinentia Buttocks" but I still don't get it. ;)

Despite the name giving implications, not a cop. Not really covered by cyberpunk classes, the closest job wise might be (classic) corpo without being private.

I guess you could say I'm a "govo".

4605386.jpg

would definitely be a corpo netrunner/hacker came from alot of family money and have alot of enjoyment working with computers even have 1 IT degree and working on 2nd. and when i was in teens used to hack files for some old games to mod them to make replay more interesting

Myself ... spent my childhood as a "serf" for some AgriCorp then became a Techie with a significant number Solo and Netrunner cross-skills.

I was a street kid growing up amongst people that could be considered as rebels and scum of society.

I'm also forever alone.

I'm a techie/netrunner type myself. My partner would be corpo, albeit too nice to rise terribly high.

All I know is that I feel like an AI that has been trapped behind the black wall my whole life. I'm just begging to come out and be free.

My partner is a Nomad cause she likes to move around a lot. Because of that everybody calls her "Incontinentia Buttocks" but I still don't get it. ;)
My guesses at deconstructing the logic of her nickname:
Moving around a lot could be understood as going on many vacations.
Where do vacations normally take place?
Different Countries.
So she's intercontinental.
Then there is the "buttocks" part.
Now this is a far reach so forgive me, but does your partner fart a lot? You don't gotta answer that. In fact, Do NOT answer that. I don't ever ask anyone for private information, EVER.
It would make sense if that was her nickname because if she travels inter-continentally, and is incontinent, I guess in terms of farts only, well, you get the idea. Sometimes people eat really healthy = healthy digestion = very much farts, probably result of good probiotics and a good amount of prebiotic fiber?

I tried

am I good detective?

Please forgive me if I am not lol.
Post automatically merged:

The only thing is. What if I don't rember ttime when I was happy?

Last edited:
Nomadic until military, then corpo who got out alive, now I'm just an NPC. She was also a nomad until bearing a child, now just an NPC.
We both do construction and pay taxes to our government. Just more cogs in the great machine.
Nothing special to see here, move along.
:beer:

All I know is that I feel like an AI that has been trapped behind the black wall my whole life. I'm just begging to come out and be free.

Spent a while thinking you arent from here? Feelings of understanding that others cant grasp and you cant explain?

It's your skin suit bud. We are limited in our ability by the skin, muscle, bone and meat.
Once we move on to the next stage and are free of earthly boundaries, will our true power be known.
:shrug:

Last edited:
Nomadic until military, then corpo who got out alive, now I'm just an NPC. She was also a nomad until bearing a child, now just an NPC.
We both do construction and pay taxes to our government. Just more cogs in the great machine.
Nothing special to see here, move along.
:beer:

Spent a while thinking you arent from here? Feelings of understanding that others cant grasp and you cant explain?

It's your skin suit bud. We are limited in our ability by the skin, muscle, bone and meat.
Once we move on to the next stage and are free of earthly boundaries, will our true power be known.
:shrug:
No way an NPC could say something that deep and that smart!
:sneaky:(y)
We are the ghosts driving these meat-machines. I can deeply relate m8.
We're gonna play Cyberpunk2077, but we've already been playing Meat-Punk since birth AKA "Simulation Start Point" :howdy:
just can't wait to go home

Top Bottom