Desperate Threads

+
It seems the gig Desperate Threads is bugged for me, unsure if anyone else gets this issue but when i come out to the truck at the intersection the checkpoint on the right just goes blank and nothing happens.

Just completed this GIG few days/hours ago and no problem for me :(
It's when exactly ? before the car chase ? after the car chase, before you have to drive yourself ?
Which platform ?
If PC, do you use or used mods ?
At first you can try to verifying the game files and relaod a save before encountering the issue (if possible, one created before starting the GIG).

i have figured it out now luckily it has fixed itself i had to go to a pervious save but there is still one thing i cant seem to fix and that is getting the quest for the new edgerunners near the megatower, i actually even recreated a character just to try and get the quest xD

i have figured it out now luckily it has fixed itself i had to go to a pervious save but there is still one thing i cant seem to fix and that is getting the quest for the new edgerunners near the megatower, i actually even recreated a character just to try and get the quest xD
Ok nice ;)
You mean there is no green graffiti (David Martinez) on the wall and no braindance to read in the trash ?

There is green graffiti there and the brain dance but i played the braindance and no mission popped up, just nothing happened after the braindance

There is green graffiti there and the brain dance but i played the braindance and no mission popped up, just nothing happened after the braindance
Weird, if I remember, you have to call or message El Capitan (Muamar Reyes) to ask more infos about a guy named David Martinez.

theres nothing about David when i call him either, the braindance is there but after i watch it nothing, unsure what to do

theres nothing about David when i call him either, the braindance is there but after i watch it nothing, unsure what to do
I suggest to reload a save before watching the BD and try again.
If I remember, V have to make a little comment when approaching the BD and the graffiti on the wall (something like: "well, what iwe have here !")

And if reloading a save doesn't fix it, I suggest to send a ticket to the support for help (including a save if possible).

Top Bottom