Desperately needs end game contents

+
Dear CDPR,

I've thoroughly enjoyed this game up until now. Over 200+ hours played and 2+ play through different life paths etc... I'm afraid I will slowly lose interest if there isn't more content to do in the end game ! .

I've just about perfected my V to a point that I am just walking around 1 shotting random enemies and doing the police quests that pops up here and there.

NEED END GAME CONTENTS !!!!!!!!! (And no I don't mean multiplayer...)

Thanks,

If not more end game content asap, at least scale the enemies better for those who have the best cyberware and weapons.. even on very hard I have no interest in playing anymore because it is too easy, even the secret ending is a walk in the park at this point, especially with the Smart Sniper, despite the great enemy Ai.

everyone on lvl 50 one-shots enemies like a hot knife through butter... this does not deserve an extra topic... fix bugs and game balance first its absolutely not the time to talk about dlcs yet - lol... they have a whole bunch of other problems on there tables atm. getting more bugged stuff now would kill the game once and for all...

Guest 4519094

well since level 50 can get seriously OP ... police kinda becomes a fun challenge ;)
try it, just watch your back :p

Really easy way to fix this would be to have all mission area enemies respawn, scaled to the player's level some time after completing the relevant quest. Make all the main mission areas unlock after a certain amount of time and repopulate them with NPCs and enemies.

End game content? It's not supposed to be a live service game even though CDPR f'ed up and it pretty much turned into one.

Really easy way to fix this would be to have all mission area enemies respawn, scaled to the player's level some time after completing the relevant quest. Make all the main mission areas unlock after a certain amount of time and repopulate them with NPCs and enemies.
Now that would be fun.

Now that would be fun.

Honestly I kind of assumed it would be the case, seemed like a no-brainer. Then again so did vehicle combat/chases and functional AI which is why I'm mainly putting my hopes in the modding community. I wrote a more in depth concept here:

Top Bottom