Detective Raymond Black Screen Please Help!

+
Detective Raymond Black Screen Please Help!

When ever I talk to raymond and go to wait till midnight it goes to the loading screen then it just stays on a black screen afterwords. Now I am wondering if its a bug and if there is a fix or if its caused by one of my mods

Mods I have installed
ACT V Storage
Bugfix for the Vizma Confidential problem
fair kalstein
FCR
gambling ghost fix
golder eyes
han gives han
item stacking
no blur blizzard
plentiful herbs
radovid door fix
scabbard mod
swamp storage
beautiful enb and sweetfx
sword oil remover
new cute shani
carmen and friends
missing kalkstein and leuvaarden clues fix
Rise of the White wold overhaul

It's not a bug in the vanilla game. It's probably in that list of mods, but I can't tell you which one. Mods do not warrant compatibility with each other or even with the game itself, and a large number of mods increases the chance of breakage.

The usual way of troubleshooting a large number of mods is by Muntzing them. Start removing mods, either one by one or tearing them out in clumps, until the problem goes away. Then put them back, one by one, until the problem happens again.

Muntzing: Named for TV pioneer Earl "Madman" Muntz, who refined the design of his televisions by removing parts until it stopped working.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice but unfortunately even with all the mods un installed it still goes to the black screen after he suggests i wait till midnight =/ and i can still hear sounds after the loading screen

Top Bottom