Dettlaff buff: Adding a passive

+
It's funny how while Crimson Curse is supposedly a monster focused expansion, the vampire bleed deck was never strong. (Dettlaff himself was powerful, until the big nerf)

Also, buffing certain card(s) are not desirable to make bleed deck work, considering it's due to the fact that bleed as a mechanic is too slow and somewhat easily countered

So I propose adding this passive to Dettlaff to make bleed deck work:
Making all bleed on the board tick everytime a player turn ends. So bleed tick twice as fast

Well... the funny thing is it would actualy be detremental to bleeding synnergy card Orianna.
Post automatically merged:

It's also that there simply arent enough bleeding cards, plummards are fine. Queen of the Night is having a Renissance period, with purify being valuable and 9 for 7 potential noticed, 5 pt body triggering thrives alright.
Post automatically merged:

Redrame, one of the streamers has actualy done an analysis of the vampire tribe as is, its on his youtube if you wanted.

The general conclusion is its all over the place, trying to do too many things at once. They'd need to rework things ... again.

Last edited:
Redrame, one of the streamers has actualy done an analysis of the vampire tribe as is, its on his youtube if you wanted.
The general conclusion is its all over the place, trying to do too many things at once. They'd need to rework things ... again.
Vampires do everything and achieve nothning, but i don't thing they need a rework (maybe except for Bruxa, that card makes no sense). Being all over the place makes them kind of unique and chalenging to play :) Adding few new cards that support bleeding and Crimson Curse archetype should make them playable.
Though i must admit, reworks that Redrame suggested in that video look really cool :)

Top Bottom