Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game, reveal is tomorrow

+
Hmm. We'll see: tomorrow is April Fool's Day.

Still, hopes high. I need to start up my Buy-Wisdom-Deus-Ex fund, I guess. Because funneh.

Still, hopes high. I need to start up my Buy-Wisdom-Deus-Ex fund, I guess. Because funneh.

did not notice that......i think its a fake. specially seeing that indian guys name attached to it.

Buying the Blu-Ray of whatever awful movie might come out of this would be far more amusing, in my opinion. Bonus points if it turns out to be good.

Aditya

Forum veteran
I was going through the comments on the facebook page, and the page (admin) posted in many comments it's a game and not a movie. Makes it look more to be just a prank or something. Ah well will see, although I wish this isn't just another april fool joke won't get my hopes to high, but will scream 'yes' the shit out if it's true

And as someone said, and I blatantly stole this line from him, finally a Deus Ex the Wii U can run:

I think there is still more then this, I swear they took this name and trade marketed (or whatever the hell you call it) it a few months back, I don't think they would do that just for a joke. If they did they are both cruel and hilarious.

I think there is still more then this, I swear they took this name and trade marketed (or whatever the hell you call it) it a few months back, I don't think they would do that just for a joke. If they did they are both cruel and hilarious.

I got the impression that it being a game was the joke and that's it's still going to be a damn movie.

The "Human Defiance" was trademarked for the film. "The Fall" is, presumably, trademarked for the game.

Top Bottom