Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PS4/Xbox One/PC]

+

Last edited:
Amazing trailer. One of the best I've seen for a RPG (it displayed "choices and consequences" nicely).
They were a bit "inspired" by the No man's land trailer during the combat though..............

Neat trailer. That Maximum Armour thing Jensen did at the end looked interesting. Good that they're also putting focus on C&C, liked that. I hope Michael McCann is back, couldn't tell from the trailer music.

Also, why's Letho in DE, speaking with a fake Russian accent and missing an eye?

I wonder if you can choose between augmentations this time. In HR you basically had all implants from the start and just had to activate them after another. Maybe some more stealthy choices for augments or more battle orientated. You can see a stun gun and a crossbow in his arms now. Oh and another part please no tetris anymore in the inventory.

But the trailer really looked promising. My guess the "I will go down with this naval research facility ending" is canon, because of the floating in the water at the beginning.

It would have been cool if they had added in the option to skip augmentations entirely as a form of flexible difficulty. For example, you can finish the game with no augmentations but you won't have any regenerating health, your limbs can be crippled, no stealth, no fancy gadgets, nothing and this opens up new dialogue and story options. If you do choose do augment yourself you see a machine replacing your limbs every time you get an upgrade.

I wonder if you can choose between augmentations this time. In HR you basically had all implants from the start and just had to activate them after another. Maybe some more stealthy choices for augments or more battle orientated. You can see a stun gun and a crossbow in his arms now. Oh and another part please no tetris anymore in the inventory.

But the trailer really looked promising. My guess the "I will go down with this naval research facility ending" is canon, because of the floating in the water at the beginning.

The problem with HR was that you ran out of useful augmentations to take a long time before you ran out of Praxis kits.

Trailer wasn't quite as good as HR's Icarus, but Icarus is without a doubt one of the best CG Trailer's of all time, so it was a tall order to top that. Still neat as fuck and I'm going to be following MD very closely.

Elias Toufexis is such an amazing Voice Actor and I really enjoyed Adam Jensen as a character. Michael McCann just fucking nailed HR's OST, so I'm overjoyed to see him back.

Although I'm still going to be cautious on this one, Eidos/Square Enix haven't done a lot (Well, anything) to impress me since HR, so it really could go either way. I'm seeing a lot of the same Devs in the Gameinformer video that also were apart of HR, so that inspires a little more confidence, so cautiously optimistic here.

Edit: Also Direct X 12 support confirmed, very happy to hear developers jumping on it so early.

Under the umbrella of the Gaming Evolved program, AMD and Eidos-Montréal have been collaborating on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and the game will feature Microsoft’s DirectX® 12 support as well as AMD’s TressFX™.

Last edited:
Loved that trailer. I can't delete it. Same as the deus ex human revolution trailer. Loved it so much, one of my favorite, that I still have it, and watch it. Goosebumps everytime. I hope we can choose side or be neutral like in the witcher 1. Would be great, with a lot of endings. Can't wait.

as a huge deus ex fanboy this gives me warm feelings, the trailer is fantastic, I hope it will be at least as good as HR

Top Bottom