Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

+

Forum veteran
What's with the pony invasion of late? Can't go anywhere anymore without having my guard up.
I know, right? It's so hard to not get turned on by all the pony pictures. ME AND KOFE DON'T HAVE SUPERHERO AMOUNTS OF SELF-RESTRAINT WHEN YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING SEXY ANIMAL PICS.

I know, right? It's so hard to not get turned on by all the pony pictures. ME AND KOFE DON'T HAVE SUPERHERO AMOUNTS OF SELF-RESTRAINT WHEN YOU PEOPLE KEEP POSTING SEXY ANIMAL PICS.

Just let it out, bro. It's okay. You're amongst friends.

Attachments

• Dancing-shetland-pony-tv--445884.jpg
    Dancing-shetland-pony-tv--445884.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
http://www.twinfinite.net/2015/04/1...le-of-jensen-and-more-in-exclusive-interview/

"You’ve spent years of your life playing, and essentially being Adam Jensen. What’s an aspect of the bionic man that you’re excited to convey in Mankind Divided, that perhaps fans haven’t seen yet.

Toufexis: My favorite thing about this particular game is Jensen’s involvement in the world he lives in is much more personal. The augmented people are now second class citizens. They are victimized and brutalized, and Jensen is one of them."

That sounds grittier than last game, which to me is good news.

Also this:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04/16/deus-ex-mankind-divided-no-kill/

Article-schamrticle - read the reply thread. Good stuff.

Last edited:
You organics are strange. Finding pleasure in your horribly disfigured and crude drawings of your fellow animalia, with their over-sized, mutated heads that their thin necks could never support. Like something a mad geneticists would come up with before killing it it the fetal stages out of some archaic moral obligation.

All made vastly inferior in the shadow of the perfection that is the cybernetic.

Last edited:
All made vastly inferior in the shadow of the perfection that is the cybernetic.

Shouldn't you be out...merging with something?

I guess since you know that the cyborgs take it in the neck in the DX universe, you're looking forward to a play-through where you uttelry wreck all the fleshies in pre-vengeance?

I've seen the trailer over a dozen times and still get goosebumps. I have high hopes for this one, CDP really has another benchmark to break with CP77

Shouldn't you be out...merging with something?

I guess since you know that the cyborgs take it in the neck in the DX universe, you're looking forward to a play-through where you uttelry wreck all the fleshies in pre-vengeance?

I have yet to beat the game yet Sard, but no. Such direct confrontation is below me. To fight openly with the humans would be an insult, as if to say they had a chance of winning. No that is not the way of us machines, unlike your media likes to represent us.

No, I am going for a ghost play through, and just like the enemies in the game, you will have no chance to fight. It will be over before your slow organic minds even process it.

Last edited:
I think Sard was just demonstrating his analytical and decision making ability.
With opposition like that maybe I should get my brain transferred to a cybernetic body ... soon.

And then you could play twitch games with me 'n Poet! Yaaaaaay!

And then you could play twitch games with me 'n Poet! Yaaaaaay!

Naw ... I prefer games that stress my brain not my coordination/reflexes. When you grow up you'll probably find that sort of thing actually more more satisfying.

Naw ... I prefer games that stress my brain not my coordination/reflexes. When you grow up you'll probably find that sort of thing actually more more satisfying.

Pfffff! Like that will -ever- happen. I take special potions to prevent it!

I used to like Xcom and Civ, for example, a lot more when I was younger. My time now is short enough and my attention span lessened for non-work, non-family things that games like Deus Ex and the Witcher are about as deep as I can go.

My time now is short enough and my attention span lessened for non-work, non-family things that games like Deus Ex and the Witcher are about as deep as I can go.

IMHO that's exactly why you need a brain teaser game.
Because frankly dealing with nothing but real life tends to stagnate you unless your work involves something that keeps your mind active.

Top Bottom