Dev Diary 3: New Elements

+
Dev Diary 3: New Elements

We have released a new developer diary video with commentary from the team detailing all the new content that have made the game even better than before. Over the course of the 5 minute video, the developers from CD Projekt RED go in-depth on the new quests, characters and locations that propel gamers even further into the intrigue and history of the vast game world.
You can watch the video here.

Nice! I actually didn't arrive yet to the new contents of Act III and it was good to see what I could expect to find when I finally reach there :D

Although, I thought it was going to tell some things about different changes and additions along all the games XD

Neat. I wish these dev diaries were longer though, I barely got to lean back and put my feet up.

Unless you are extremely sensitive, there aren't any real spoilers. The diary just mentions the basic premises of the quests, not how they actually play out, and introduces a couple of characters.

Does CDPR have ubersampling on when they play test their games for dev diaries like these? I swear those videos look so much better than my current settings on ultra.

ar2g said:
Are these the diaries that are in the Dark Edition behind the scenes?
I dont think this one was included on the disc.

So if you want to download it for safekeeping, here's an link to a HQ mp4.

Shacknews

They have most of the older ones too.

This is all well and good but when are you guys going to fix the 90 degree oil trap wheel turn that doesn't allow us to get past the Vergen Besieged quest and therefore carry on into Act III on the PC version of EE?

@steve-o of rivia

Yeah! they need to stop making dev diaries and address what they messed up. I was really enjoying this game until the same thing happened to me, and now I cant continue the god damn story

Stay on topic please. Bugs reports go into this thread http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29683-ee-bug-list-for-pc/page__view__findpost__p__807199

@Steve-O of Rivia

Please do not spam.

Top Bottom