Dev leaked info ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
On afew YouTube channels , a Dev has leaked alot info , regarding to a complete cyberpunk by end of year , big updates , dlc will make cyberpunk what it was intended , be another no man's sky ,
Staff leaving early this year , redoing codes etc .
Has anyone else heard anything regarding this info ?

What Gregski said.

Don’t tell me they’re going to fix the game when I haven’t seen any information related to it—if something like that happened, I’m sure everyone would be talking about it by now.

All it’s going to do is get people’s hopes up when they shouldn’t be expecting a damned thing from CDPR otherwise.

Moxy3

Forum regular
On afew YouTube channels , a Dev has leaked alot info , regarding to a complete cyberpunk by end of year , big updates , dlc will make cyberpunk what it was intended , be another no man's sky ,
Staff leaving early this year , redoing codes etc .
Has anyone else heard anything regarding this info ?

The question is, why would they post that on a Youtube Video and not on their own Forums. Dont know if that is true..

I wouldn't be surprised if all of this turned out to be true, I'm talking about the cut content, not it being added later. The game feels like it's missing an entire game if you know what I mean. We were promised a multi-branching complex story, and what we got is a linear story with no player choices to speak of.

To me, this smacks of authenticity. An actual dev talking. If so, CDPR engaged in a fair amount of self censorship. No spoilers. If this is true, some of the top execs are why we got JohnnyPunk 2077.
I have no idea what an actual dev would say, but this guy does a decent job at selling it. I hope what he says it's true. And if it's true, I hope we can keep up the pressure on the company to give us what was promised and give the devs a chance to deliver their real vision.

Well if it's a lie, it's very well done.

Some commentary:

* The idea of losing 50,000 lines of dialogue pisses me off, though.

* I actually am irritated more by that than the idea of exploring any sewer levels because I can't see shit in a dark room and navigation is impossible. I imagine the sewers would be much much worse.

* I think Keanu's subdued performance annoyed this guy and worked very well for a jaded rocker so I think they made the right call there.

* No shit there's a lot of missing content I'd like to see back.

* Joining Max-Tac feels like it really should be a quest chain that goes back in. It sounds RIDICULOUS but in a good way (I take the identity of a suicidal SWAT member and just pretend to be a cop for a day).

* I think the religious quests we experience are among the best in the game.

* The drugs and kids one confuses me. I assume that selling drugs to kids would make the bad guys targets. But you can keep SNUFF FILMS involving kids but not selling drugs?

* Honestly, the idea that the PS4 and last generation hardware is just poorly programmed shit makes more sense than it can't run the game.

* Missing two arcs because of a bug is something I obviously would want resorted.

* The January and February patches coming out in March seems like the kind of reality check I should expect. I admit, I hope they do some small hot fixes inbetween, though.

Last edited:
I really hope this is true and we get NO Man Sky like do over. Because right now I'm very disappointed. Its not even an average RPG. Just a generic action adventure with destiny style loot for some weird reason. I truly hope the bring back the vision of 2018 Cyberpunk 2077 RPG. I still have faith in CDPR if somebody can pull it these r the guys who can do it.

In my humble honest opinion, just wait and see, don't put too much hope and expectation in it. My biggest concern is to fix the bugs and adding the essential stuff like hair dresser, better armor system where we can look nice and have good defense at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom