Dev leaked info ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me skeptical but I'll believe it when I see it...

By the way, super secret info

CDPR hired a new project lead

todd-howard.jpg

How would it be a good marketing move to blame the company for the game's shortcoming? If anything it just confirms that the company has no real interest in gamer's opinion.

Not really blame the company, just the "corpos" behind the decisions that "now, after seeing that the developers were right, will let them do what they want for the good of the gaming community, and will deliver an amazing experience, as promissed, in june".

That's what this "leak" implies. But to be honest and reasonable, we don't really know about what's true or not in this info.

And blaming just the "corpos" of the company just makes the community less angry, because in the end it's not the developer's fault, so it encourages the community to give the game a second chance to see what the game was really meant to be.

So that's because, IMO, it's better to step back and see things as they are now.

But that's my personal vision of this situation, specially after some shady PR moves about PS4 consoles, choices, and all other stuff the community have been complaining in this forum in these days (which aren't a product of unreasonable hype - as some people say - but were things that CDPR garanteed to be in the game).

looks like another wishlist transformed into rumour and source always

"Bro, trust me."
Hater fiction are just getting ridiculous at this point like how the fuck is solid snake is anyway similar to King foltest "on crack" did any of them even play the fucking games or read the witcher books? they just pulled the character names out of their asses just so they can sound reliable

Hater fiction are just getting ridiculous at this point like how the fuck is solid snake is anyway similar to King foltest "on crack" did any of them even play the fucking games or read the witcher books? they just pulled the character names out of their asses just so they can sound reliable
Remember they also said on an e3 2014 presentation that Witchers are trained from birth.

But will you be able to see? Seriously, I once got lost an hour trying to navigate the room where Waka's friend is tied up to a braindance machine.

I adjusted the gamma setting on my display, because I felt the gamma correction settings they provide is bugged.

The 50K lines floor me and makes me wonder if they removed huge amounts of alternate V responses and reactions.
It could have been from the cut main story paths planned for different lifepaths or if Morgan Blackhand and another character had a sepeate main story path next to Johnny's. I think that the game changing due to Keanu's wish to be more involved in the story is more true by the day but if I was a head working on the game I would have kept to the vision and told Reeves that we could add more lines and scenes with him but he still wouldn't be the main focus of the game, V would. Why they couldn't approach him for a more Johnny centered DLC later is beyond me. At the end of the day the higher ups probably just saw the dollar signs when thinking about hyping Keanu Reeves up for the game in the marketing.

Yeah, no, I don't believe that this is a dev for a second.

Until something actually happens, it's just some guy making stuff up.

If there is any truth to this, where is the statement? I mean, if they have it all planned out, where is the "we'll fix things" statement. If there is any truth to this they have a huge PR move at their fingertips and they're just sitting on it? They're just waiting? Why? What's the point of keeping silent? They would regain the community's trust and the investors'. So why keep it under wraps?

I get that we're all hopeful to get the game they advertised but I HIGHLY doubt there is any truth to it. There is too much to gain from a public statement and too little to gain from keeping silent when it's apparently all figured out already.

Been down this road before and until CDPR addresses us directly everything is just speculation and hearsay.​

Not really blame the company, just the "corpos" behind the decisions that "now, after seeing that the developers were right, will let them do what they want for the good of the gaming community, and will deliver an amazing experience, as promissed, in june".

That's what this "leak" implies. But to be honest and reasonable, we don't really know about what's true or not in this info.

And blaming just the "corpos" of the company just makes the community less angry, because in the end it's not the developer's fault, so it encourages the community to give the game a second chance to see what the game was really meant to be.

So that's because, IMO, it's better to step back and see things as they are now.

But that's my personal vision of this situation, specially after some shady PR moves about PS4 consoles, choices, and all other stuff the community have been complaining in this forum in these days (which aren't a product of unreasonable hype - as some people say - but were things that CDPR garanteed to be in the game).
The corpos are still representative of the company. This being a pr stunt doesn't make sense because the whole idea behind CDPR was that even the "corpo" side of it was on the gamer's side. This guy blames the part of the company that was originally meant to be the stand out from the rest of the companies.

For what it is, it just disperses the illusion that CDPR leadership would be anything different than rest of the AAA game producers.

You theory would only make sense if the community as a whole would be blaming the devs themselves. But as i see it, there is a general understanding already that it is the leadership to be blamed.

As for the article: The game featuring an extensive sewer system would make A LOT of sense as to why you can find O2 canisters and have a friggin' perk that deals with underwater situations.

The E3 demo featured a Zodiac boat and a water assault, probably on "Kujira" the carrier that is mentioned in the loading screens during the prologue, all the loading screens are somewhat related to the progression of the story.

The Zodiac boat is still in the game files and it's technically a useable vehicle but it's not accessible through the game I've trying to spawn it using the LUA console but it errors out so probably would have to mod some of the files further.

The corpos are still representative of the company. This being a pr stunt doesn't make sense because the whole idea behind CDPR was that even the "corpo" side of it was on the gamer's side. This guy blames the part of the company that was originally meant to be the stand out from the rest of the companies.

For what it is, it just disperses the illusion that CDPR leadership would be anything different than rest of the AAA game producers.

You theory would only make sense if the community as a whole would be blaming the devs themselves. But as i see it, there is a general understanding already that it is the leadership to be blamed.

This isn't a PR stunt it, no one in their right mind would leak info like that especially with possible lawsuits going forward from investors who lost a lot of money if the stock wouldn't recover.
There's also rumors that the EU and Polish regulators would look into the stock sales of CDPR execs who dumped a bunch of stock before the launch.

Yeah, no, I don't believe that this is a dev for a second.

Until something actually happens, it's just some guy making stuff up.

If there is any truth to this, where is the statement? I mean, if they have it all planned out, where is the "we'll fix things" statement. If there is any truth to this they have a huge PR move at their fingertips and they're just sitting on it? They're just waiting? Why? What's the point of keeping silent? They would regain the community's trust and the investors'. So why keep it under wraps?

I get that we're all hopeful to get the game they advertised but I HIGHLY doubt there is any truth to it. There is too much to gain from a public statement and too little to gain from keeping silent when it's apparently all figured out already.
I think CDPR releasing any statement about a promise to overhaul this game before the first patches are out would be a huge mistake. People are already tired of hearing from them because they tend to make things worse. I say it is best to just let the devs work then show us what they come up with then they can try to be transparent with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom