Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can V obtain portable music player for radio channels?
good idea, something like the ipod from metal gear would be awesome
Post automatically merged:

i would like to suggest some genres of music that i think it will fit in the game:
industrial, aggrotech, futurepop, electro-industrial

Last edited:
Will there be parkour and if there is how detailed will it be. Will be like mirrors edge and dying light which are FPS that parkour as a mechanic in the game.

This helps which the combat to make it fast paced, it also helps with stealth because look at how it use in the Assassin's creed games where you parkour to hide in places can't do without parkour and it would so cool If you could run up up a wall do a back flip and head shot the guy/girl.

Will there be emotes in the game like in fornite.

Will the FPP of V actually be at eye level?
That means different height depending of the character you make (for example male V seems taller than female V, so for immersion it should have different height of view).

I ask because i noticed in the video that female V eye level was WAY under the corpo woman height (
), making me fear of that:
52517088133e8b8cfe339b47e708aece (1).jpg

Current or Next-gen consoles?

June 17/18 Patrick Mills: "The current console generation is what we're aiming for. We are aiming for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and of course PC as well."

Please, PLEASE, don't nerf the game capabilities because of the consoles. If it's needed, launch the game for the next Gen or at least a version non capped for the PC. I BEG YOU!

Please, PLEASE, don't nerf the game capabilities because of the consoles. If it's needed, launch the game for the next Gen or at least a version non capped for the PC. I BEG YOU!
Chill, have faith in CDPR, they know. They won't nerf anything, you'll probably get what you saw in the demo(if not better).
Edit: I'm with you btw, but they have already said that the game is created in a way to take advantage of future hardware. Also, game graphics were current gen, nothing extraordinary(not talking about artstyle just graphical fidelity).

Hi! I just have a few questions.

One, for weapon customization is it only going to be weapon mods or are they visual options as well?

Two, is there vehicle customization in the game?

Three, are they going to be any activities or mini-games?

It does not look that much under near the end at 46:30, maybe the corporate agent is just taller and is on high heels. But the player could also be looking down by a few degrees, which makes it harder to judge. Anyway, if the positioning of the FPP camera really is slightly off, it is the kind of issue that could easily be fixed until release.

Are the story modes going to be linear for both genders? Or is the there going to be a different story route via male or female protagonists? It's an interesting idea and one I am curious on. It would encourage multiple playthroughs using different genders. I think developers could play around with that idea in terms of(the larger story via both genders crossing paths) it's a very playful option and it would be interesting if somehow it could be made use of

Implementing something such as this could be game changing. Innovative and rather different. I would be curious to see how the story could unfold. Nostalgia from dishonored 2

I am curious as to whether this game is going to be singleplayer, multiplayer, and/or massively multiplayer.

Confesion: I didn't look through every single reply on this thread. its twelve pages and time is money! :p

I am curious as to whether this game is going to be singleplayer, multiplayer, and/or massively multiplayer.

Confesion: I didn't look through every single reply on this thread. its twelve pages and time is money! :p

Single player focus seems obvious given the Track record of the developers. Gameplay is pointing towards that option as well. Single player games that are story focused. Multiplayer modes in my opinion break immersion and take away from the reality of "the story" your assumptions cannot shed light on the gameplay we have already seen

Are the story modes going to be linear for both genders?

If I recall correctly, it was said that it will make some difference, although I personally would not expect that to be major.

Confirmed to be 100% single player on release. Multiplayer of some sort is planned eventually (it was said to be in R&D stage at E3, and CDPR received government funding to implement seamless multiplayer in the RED engine), but no information is available on it yet.

Hello CDPR,

I was thinking about the whole flying car debacle - And I get why they would not be in the game.
But they are shown in the trailer, so I am thinking if you just make them something the rich can use.

And if you get rich, maybe you can use them to fast travel in real time, and not fly them yourself, or maybe they work as a taxi like service?

I hope that even tho, we cannot fly them, they will still be in the game, and have some sort of function?

Regards

Daniel

I am all for this - I will gladly switch my PS4 out for a Next Gen console just for this game.
So if they cannot juice the PS4 And standard Xbox, I agree they should make it for next gen.

I can wait for something as epic as this, CDPR have my full trust!

But I don't think they would show us a gp trailer, that is not showing what we can at least expect. They would not downgrade the game, or flesh out the trailer like Ubi and such.

Last edited:

I didn't know that.

Hm ..., makes me wonder if it might be coming out earlier than I expected. I've been assuming that they were targeting next gen systems and PCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom