Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have Attributes like STR, REF etc. which can be raised by leveling up"
Now hold up! What do you mean by leveling up CDPR? It's not possible to raise stats in PnP by leveling up them with exp points, cyberware only. Hell, Fallout 4 is still fresh in minds of many people from the ugly side because yes, because of stats that were able to be raised by leveling up. It's balance thrown out of the window right here for no good reason. Roll back on this pls.

"We have Attributes like STR, REF etc. which can be raised by leveling up"
Now hold up! What do you mean by leveling up CDPR? It's not possible to raise stats in PnP by leveling up them with exp points, cyberware only. Hell, Fallout 4 is still fresh in minds of many people from the ugly side because yes, because of stats that were able to be raised by leveling up. It's balance thrown out of the window right here for no good reason. Roll back on this pls.

Nah. This is one of the first things I change in Cpunk if I run it ( and bother to change things). Of course you get smarter, faster, stronger with experience and age. And, eventually, weaker, too.

There is some precedent in one of the Rtal-approved fanzines - Interface 1 has rules on increasing your Body Type with XP. Page 40. Huge gobs of stuff from Interface made the Chromebooks - Grapplefist, Medhands, Robohounds, BigRipp.

Balance isn't much of a thing in 2020, any more than the real world. There is some obvious balance mechanisms based in reality, but some things are just much much better than other things.

Some people are just much much better at certain things than others. Life.

Morality question answered by Benzenzimmern:

"We won't do an arbitrary morality meter for Cyberpunk. We try to handle these things in a more organic way, by tracking choices you make, and how they affect the people you interact with.
So a ganger on the other city of the city won't care if you told a fixer to fuck off, but the fixer might remember (or maybe they know each other, so now you got a whole new situation on your hand). Basically, we try to keep it as true to life as possible."

That's nice.
Now nicest for the "fixer" part should be able to choose your fixer, not being stuck to one by the story.
For example my players in Shadowrun choosed a (newbie) fixer who accept to give them only "Robin Hood" works (making the of the group Rigger cry for his Nuyen).

Can you do cool tricks with the vehicles like ramping into the air or doing something that you would see in a action film

I'm wondering if Jackie will be a romance option for male V... I'm assuming he's a romance option for female V because I heard the devs said he's a big part of the story.

Can't read whole thread and i am sure its probably already been asked if not, are there going to be early access users if there aren't already closed beta users? Cause i wouldn't mind, :) lots of free time here, might make me more active on the forums (private section included). :love:

Hey doesn't hurt to ask and i gave it a good shot, wasn't lying and 1st?

My only question so far is if romances will be more meaningful than just a one-night stand. I feel like it would be really immersive if whoever you romance could have the choice to stay at your apartment as a girlfriend or boyfriend.

My only question so far is if romances will be more meaningful than just a one-night stand. I feel like it would be really immersive if whoever you romance could have the choice to stay at your apartment as a girlfriend or boyfriend.

The Devs have already said that there will be both one night stands and long term relationships . I haven`t read anything about prostitutes that appear to be in the game .

The Devs have already said that there will be both one night stands and long term relationships . I haven`t read anything about prostitutes that appear to be in the game .

In the playable demo footage you can see a menu to order Joyboys and Joygirls in V's apartment. Of course, "subject to change" but prositiution is probable.

The one thing I want to know is can you use the spiderbot to take screenshots? I think it would be an interesting way to get photos of the scenery from places you can't normally get or of your character since you are locked to first person outside of a vehicle or cut scenes.

Hopefully it is one of the things possible if not perhaps a screenshot mode that temporarily takes you out of first person and into some sort of free cam.

The one thing I want to know is can you use the spiderbot to take screenshots? I think it would be an interesting way to get photos of the scenery from places you can't normally get or of your character since you are locked to first person outside of a vehicle or cut scenes.

Hopefully it is one of the things possible if not perhaps a screenshot mode that temporarily takes you out of first person and into some sort of free cam.
I think they already confirmed a photo mode. : )

I know that we can customize the character clothes with casual dress code. But I just want to know whether can we get a formal or semi-formal dress code so that i can cosplay myself into Agent Smith from The Matrix or Kogami Shinya from Psycho Pass?
4017bb5fc5dc8226e2f3f6341d5811f9.jpg
Agent-Smith-Matrix-Replicas-Drones-790x381.png

I know that we can customize the character clothes with casual dress code. But I just want to know whether can we get a formal or semi-formal dress code so that i can cosplay myself into Agent Smith from The Matrix or Kogami Shinya from Psycho Pass?

Well there's a corporate faction, there's character customization, and there's the "COOL" stat to manage, so I guess it's safe to say we'll have some fine clothes to put on, might even be very helpful during certain missions; you know. a good corporate doesn't go on a meeting with a kevlar vest and military boots...

I'm personnaly hoping for one of these
Gilet-costume-fashion-classe-formal-veston-slim-fit.jpg

Well there's a corporate faction, there's character customization, and there's the "COOL" stat to manage, so I guess it's safe to say we'll have some fine clothes to put on, might even be very helpful during certain missions; you know. a good corporate doesn't go on a meeting with a kevlar vest and military boots...

I'm personnaly hoping for one of these

Same here. Dressing up like a cyberpunk or a edgerunner, seem to me that someone is trying too hard to be edgy. I love to play as a character that blend with the environment while trying to be cool and professional. Like Jordi Chin from Watch Dog or Agent 47 from Hitman. (P.S: i am really curious on how awesome a tuxedo with a kevlar armor is going to look like in cyberpunk 2077)
14182499240_f6cd770e6f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom