Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i recently watched the IGN-Preview of the new 50-minute Gameplay E3 Demo (2019) and in the very beginning one of those guys in the video said that Johnny Silverhand (Keanu Reeves) is like a hologramm-Character/Ghost in your head, talking to you throughout the game/popping up behind other characters, etc.
But is there a way to turn him off or will it be possible then to walk through the streets of night city without his voice in our characters head? Or is he more like a companion who's helping us out in quests? It could be a little bit disturbing to hear his voice all the time etc.
Would be nice to take a walk through the streets of night city without any other (ghost)-character telling you what to do or commenting everything you're doing.
Would be awesome to get a dev. Response.
:)
---
Btw.
Thanks for the great work and this awesome Project, CD Project Red - I love you! <3
Here's the link to the video:
???

Due to the recent changes information that we getting I want to ask if crafting is still in the game.

cybercraft.jpg

Considering that the choice of your lifepath apparently changes your start of the game/story, will this also have an influence on your apartment (for example a more luxurious one for a character with a Corpo background or a poorer one for the streetkid background) ?

Is there a possibility of an in-game music player where you can listen your own songs? Also an in-game visualizer would be cool, since AR and drugs are widely used, you could implement a music visualizer with warps, pulsation and color changes that would fit the era and theme. I really loved the WipeOut HD music visualizer that would react according to the music being played.

For Reference:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom