Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you guys said the standard edition of Cyberpunk 2077 for PC would have a GOG code, will the same be applied for the collector's edition? Will it still come with the steelbook if so? Getting a bit of a hook here (sorry) do you guys have any idea on when we are supposed to start seeing Galaxy 2.0 keys/updates for the beta testers? (I signed up on the day it was available sorry, but I'm kinda hyped for the platform "revamp"). Thank you for your time, love you guys!

Since you guys said the standard edition of Cyberpunk 2077 for PC would have a GOG code, will the same be applied for the collector's edition? Will it still come with the steelbook if so? Getting a bit of a hook here (sorry) do you guys have any idea on when we are supposed to start seeing Galaxy 2.0 keys/updates for the beta testers? (I signed up on the day it was available sorry, but I'm kinda hyped for the platform "revamp"). Thank you for your time, love you guys!

That is correct- any retail version of the game will come with GOG code :)

Will we be able to freely sit down on chairs, benches, stools etc. similar to Elder Scrolls/Fallout? I know it sounds a bit silly, but it's just one of those little things that greatly helps for immersion and role-playing.

Can a dev please tell me more about Jackie? People know he has a girlfriend (most people think it's Misty)... Can we get some more info please? :sad:

That is correct- any retail version of the game will come with GOG code :)
So it will come with the steelbook normally yeah? And do you have the info to answer my question about GOG or is there somewhere more specific for the plataform so I can do so? Thanks for the quick response!!

Hey, is social is still in game and what does it do?

40533150_2310596772302716_3595197276714172416_o.jpg

I want to ask if the resistances system we saw last year is still in the game.

Here, for example, Victor seems to be more resilient against fire...

cyb res1.jpg

Last edited:
Can I have something else besides Mantis Blades in forearms? Like Nano Blades for example? From Jensen in Deus Ex.

Since you're all hesitant to give out minimum or maximum performance specs, maybe you can answer a middle ground question.
If i have a laptop with Intel Core i5 3.5Ghz , GTX 1060 max-q with 6GB GDDR5 memory and 8GB DDR4 RAM , would i be able to run cypk2077 on low-medium settings at 720-1080p?
Is it a safe bet to pre-order this game?

Last edited:
Since you're all hesitant to give out minimum or maximum performance specs, maybe you can answer a middle ground question.
If i have a laptop with Intel Core i5 3.5Ghz , GTX 1060 max-q with 6GB GDDR5 memory and 8GB DDR4 RAM , would i be able to run cypk2077 on low-medium settings at 720-1080p?
Is it a safe bet to pre-order this game?

Without being an expert I must say that I don't think your system is worse than a base ps4.

They wont give you specs before the optimization; and the polishing, balancing, optimization, bug fixing is last part of the game development.

Also have you made any breakthroughs in enemy AI?
The AI in Witcher 3 is as good as any other game, but i feel opponent AI is the only game technology that cdpr didn't make significant strides in ( Atleast that's how it seems to this simple gamer). Also the gourmet skill tipped the scales and made the game too easy.

I was watching / listening to a pod cast and they said the Bozos are confirmed but i haven`t heard this . Is it true ?

I wonder what type of role religion and god plays in this universe that is so much influenced by science.

Last edited:
cuss a part of being human is having faith in a sort of higher power.
I didn't know atheists like me were aliens. :shrug:

Anyway, cyberpunk 2020 (and 2077) are based on our reality (in an alternate dimension, but still), so religion is a thing. Vodoo boys showed in the E3 demo clearly had their own version of christianity, for example.

Look at the cross on the left in this screenshot:

This post made my gears MOIST

LUV U CDPR KEEP DOING WAT U DOIN BOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom