Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FPP/TPP fight is over here. Over. The subject is questions to the Devs, not another perspective fight. Posts deleted.

V saw her feet in the gameplay demo from 2019.
Thinking about it, that's a LOT of work CDPR (probably) put in.

Pants more-or-less require a single texture (the 3D part) and multiple skins (the color and shading) but assuming shorts/skirts are available you'd need different textures for each. Then there's the problem of footwear; sports shoes, boots, heels, sandals (?), barefoot.

Moving on, for real. Questions to devs, not debating FPP and especially not discussing moderation. More posts deleted.

I would like to ask, if someone of any note ever was willing to answer, through what philosphy are the character systems and gameplay designed when in accodance with Cyberpunk 2020 rules and systems that made gameplay fun in that particular game? Meaning that turning a diceroll into a splash of blood does not do the job.

:)

I would like to ask, if someone of any note ever was willing to answer, through what philosphy are the character systems and gameplay designed when in accodance with Cyberpunk 2020 rules and systems that made gameplay fun in that particular game? Meaning that turning a diceroll into a splash of blood does not do the job.

:)

Well, excuuuse me but I like my dices to be covered in blood and guts at the end of every other turn :p

Will Cyberpunk support mGPU as made possible by DX12. This small additional support by CD P Red, will mean so much for the enthusiasts and will surely generate social media content to showcase mGPU in Cyberpunk

Will it be possible to choose the "old" female V as one of the presets? Or at least recreate her with the sliders provided? Not really digging her new appearance.

I'm also interested to know this. Actually I heard some shady stuff going on in the development team, so I'll probably decide whether to buy the game based on how they answer this question. I think it's a good filter for whether the things I heard are true or not.

I'm also interested to know this. Actually I heard some shady stuff going on in the development team, so I'll probably decide whether to buy the game based on how they answer this question. I think it's a good filter for whether the things I heard are true or not.

Shady stuff?

Will it be possible to choose the "old" female V as one of the presets? Or at least recreate her with the sliders provided? Not really digging her new appearance.

I'm almost 100% sure you will be able to. I mean, I would be willing to bet money that you can. The change to cover I think was just to show a different ethnicity on the cover to the caucasian male V for purposes of diversity. I wouldn't mind the devs confirming this.

I think way too many people on especially steam forums are too stuck on what V looks like even though the customization has been mentioned everywhere.

Guest 3842833

I too would like to know this, as well as the male preset. Call me a cynic but you know the ones they showed at E3 are the coolest because they were shown at E3

Hi there,
i have a question about the localization. I've heard, that there will be available a hungarian (subtitle) localization to the CP2077 (PS4). If I'am living in a different region (in my case this is Germany, and i have a german PSN account) and pre-ordered the physical version of the game in this country (in my case this is the Collector's Edition as 1st Day), can i play the game with hungarian subtitles and english/german audio? Are the Blu-ray discs contains every available translations, or am i capable them to download from the PS Store?
Thank for the answer, can't wait the day.

My guess (and it's just a guess based on what we know) is no, that we wont be able to play a more elderly V. From all the promotional things we have heard, V is more like a novice trying to work her way up than a grizzled veteran of the world. In the 2018 demo she was 22 1/2 years old. Creating a bunch of different ages would also add another layer of background options they would have to account for ... which given they haven't mentioned that yet ... makes it seem unlikely to me. So my guess is that we'll be a relatively young character, though I could very easily be wrong.

Is the game censored on console? I know Conan Exiles had to do this in the US. The game has already been rated M, but I'm wondering if this is for the console version only?

Using the deep dive video as a reference, I'd say probably yes, the first female V model might probably be still in the game as one of the pre-customized models (sporting pink hair by default now apparently.) The model used in the game's cover art is probably just a cinematic-quality promotional render, notably different from the in-game default one.

Is the game censored on console? I know Conan Exiles had to do this in the US. The game has already been rated M, but I'm wondering if this is for the console version only?
Depends entirely on the console maker. Some don't like any game above PG on their product. CDPR has zero control over that, it's entirely dependent of the makers contract stipulations. If you have an issue with a game being censored on your console of choice take it up with whoever makes it NOT the folks that make the games.

Depends entirely on the console maker. Some don't like any game above PG on their product. CDPR has zero control over that, it's entirely dependent of the makers contract stipulations. If you have an issue with a game being censored on your console of choice take it up with whoever makes it NOT the folks that make the games.
I'm talking about PS4 or XB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom