Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know will next gen console versions be released at the same time as all the other PC / PS4 / X Box ?
I would like to know too.
It should.
We will see dec 10.

The next gen version is the same as the current version. So it should be release at the same date.
But CDPR said the game runs good on next gen but had some issues with the current gen.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to know will next gen console versions be released at the same time as all the other PC / PS4 / X Box ?
Probably

Last edited:
I have a performance question, and would really love to hear opinion from some CDPR dev. Or any other opinion really.

So I bought rtx 3070 gainward phoenix gs edition, and I really hope I will be able to play CP2077 on 1440p and 60 fps with ray tracing on high or maybe highest detail, is that reallistic to expect?

Seriously, can I play the game on PS4 Pro this year?
If there are no more delays, then yes.

I have a performance question, and would really love to hear opinion from some CDPR dev. Or any other opinion really.

So I bought rtx 3070 gainward phoenix gs edition, and I really hope I will be able to play CP2077 on 1440p and 60 fps with ray tracing on high or maybe highest detail, is that reallistic to expect?
That should be good. Is your CPU bottlenecking?

I would like to know too.
It should.
We will see dec 10.

The next gen version is the same as the current version. So it should be release at the same date.
But CDPR said the game runs good on next gen but had some issues with the current gen.

Probably
CDPR basically said that next-gen version is the same as current-gen, but it will get a day-one patch for some better performance and optimization. Then, later in the year (possibly even 2021), they'll make a bigger next-gen update with better graphics and more.

If there are no more delays, then yes.

That should be good. Is your CPU bottlenecking?

CDPR basically said that next-gen version is the same as current-gen, but it will get a day-one patch for some better performance and optimization. Then, later in the year (possibly even 2021), they'll make a bigger next-gen update with better graphics and more.

Correct. But they said too that on the next gen console the game runs just fine.
So same game different performance.
And as you said the real next gen version (raytracing and else) cames 2021.

My question is: Will we find influences from the short stories of Philip K. Dick? For example quests, that discuss the same subjects.

Greetings! And keep up the good work!

My question is: Will we find influences from the short stories of Philip K. Dick? For example quests, that discuss the same subjects.

Greetings! And keep up the good work!
Now that I think about it, there can't be no Easter eggs about the sheeps and the androids! Wonder if V can make a reference or two about that to the full borgs or Lizzy Wizzy.

For the corpo story path, are we corpos for Arasaka only? Or can we choose the corporation we want to be with? I would like to being part of the corpo leadership for Militech. Corpo with techie class will definitely be my game so I've been wondering that.

For the corpo story path, are we corpos for Arasaka only? Or can we choose the corporation we want to be with? I would like to being part of the corpo leadership for Militech. Corpo with techie class will definitely be my game so I've been wondering that.

It`s only Arasaka and more bad news for you , there`s no Techie class . There are still some Techie skills but Solo and Netrunner are your only choices .

You should be fine, the 3070gives solid performance, so as long as you have a processor that doesn't bottleneck the hell out of it, you'll be sweet.

Can I save any time I want to and reload if I went down a path I don't like and are there multiple save slots like in the Witcher games or just one that autosaves?

Can I save any time I want to and reload if I went down a path I don't like and are there multiple save slots like in the Witcher games or just one that autosaves?

Not sure what you did there, lol. But pawel sasko answered this on twitch gaming channles ama after the ncw. Watch the vod @ 1:40:00 I would copy his answer here, but I think he explains it best - Pawel is super awesome at answering things about the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom