Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I got a question on the gangs after watching the Night city wires. From what it seems each gang has its own section of NC that it runs/owns. Things being what they are...If one were to do something dumb say, make the attempt to completely clean out one section of a gang; will other gangs take over or....?

OK I got a question on the gangs after watching the Night city wires. From what it seems each gang has its own section of NC that it runs/owns. Things being what they are...If one were to do something dumb say, make the attempt to completely clean out one section of a gang; will other gangs take over or....?
I believe I heard or read somewhere that you can not eradicate a gang completely. (But not 100% sure)

you will be able to fish in cyberpunk?... like, cyberfishes or something? i would love to be able to fish in in this game..

Steam vs Gog Digital vs Gog Physical ???

Originally I was going to purchase a physical copy, and then I heard the physical copy is just a download code for Gog.com but I dont use gog, all my digital PC games are on Steam. I know that CDPR doesnt earn as much $$ from Steam, but I like Steams community services better than gog... I hope I dont end up regretting not buying on Steam cuz they usually have the best mods

Anyway... I'm mainly only concerned about the physical pre-order bonus content. Is the physical map only included in the collectors edition? I was really hoping for a physical copy of the map :(

Is my understanding of the following correct:
Cyberpunk 2077 comes with:
- original score
- Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook
- Art booklet
- Digital Comic
- Wallpapers for PC/mobile
Buy digitally on Gog.com and receive:
- digital Posters and Wallpapers
- digital comic book

am I correct in assuming the sourcebook and art booklet are physical copies? or is the sourcebook and art booklet also digital?? but if I buy the physical copy of the game, then I lose out on the other bonus extras offered for buying the digital edition lol... sigh

Its really lame that I have to print my own low-quality map instead of having a nice large foldout one... Im not spending $250 on the collectors edition when all I want is a silly map that should be included with the game

Heck, I would even pay $5 for a large high-quality foldout map

Last edited:
am I correct in assuming the sourcebook and art booklet are physical copies? or is the sourcebook and art booklet also digital?? but if I buy the physical copy of the game, then I lose out on the other bonus extras offered for buying the digital edition lol... sigh
Im 99% sure that the referred booklets are digital.
Thats the only way they can make the same offer for every purchase, regardless of platform.

Will there be a Field of View slider for consoles?
I apologize in advance if this was already stated but I could not find a reference.
Thanks in advance.

Im 99% sure that the referred booklets are digital.
Thats the only way they can make the same offer for every purchase, regardless of platform.
yea I understand... its just poor choice of wording, like why call it a booklet if its all digital just like the other photos, wallpapers, comics, etc... or maybe I just wasnt reading it correctly :rolleyes:

either way though, I do not understand why they only offered 1 very expensive collectors edition, and not a mid-tier edition (without any action figures) for like $100... I dont want to spend $100 on the statue, I just want a large detailed map and a nice physical book of some kind, I mean not all games need a map, but this one? cmon!! lol

the World Compendium would probably be good to have, and I notice the Night City Guide is available on Amazon for like $80 and it says it includes a large detailed map, but Im not sure if thats the same as the "Visitors Guide to Night City" thats included with the collectors edition? I suppose if it is the same then I could just buy that, I'm just a little surprised at how high the price is and Im not completely sure its worth it to me at that price

$100 for the game + Night City Guide (or World Compendium) + a map, would have been the perfect price point IMO... as a newbie I need a good starting point to get introduced to this world, and its hard to know where to begin with all the different versions, which is why a specific book for the games backstory would have been important for somebody like me

Or maybe I could just buy a separate Players Guide of some kind, but again I dont think the money would be going to CDPR and I wouldnt know how official it is... does anybody have any info on the official annotated guide that Gamestop is selling for $25? does that have large physical maps?

Edit: OH great! now I just found the "World of Cyberpunk 2077" book for $30, and its deluxe edition which includes a large detailed map but its an extra $30 ($60 total) just for the map and some stickers!! LOL

Last edited:
Good Day!

I'd like to ask if the Steam version of the Game will also be DRM - Free like GOG? afaik is that The Witcher 3 is also DRM - Free on steam. Thanks for Replying!

Can you please re-add the option for the player to give V a name like what we saw in the e3 2018 trailer . I was looking forward to naming V - Evan though they would still be referred to as the alias V . Some of us would like the option to name our own character even though it has no impact in the gameplay .Thank you for your time and great games!

Last edited:
Not seen an answer to this question, including in the previews: can we
change V's appearance (hair, beard, teeth, even sex maybe) after the beginning of the game at a ripperdoc (like the clinic in Saint row)?

Hello :)

I live in Germany but I will get PC version (box) from my auntie from Poland.
So, will there be also German in the Polish version for computer?

Hello :)

I live in Germany but I will get PC version (box) from my auntie from Poland.
So, will there be also German in the Polish version for computer?

You will get a GOG code in the box (it doesn't have discs inside). After redeeming the code on GOG, you can download any languages you want.

Any info on the change of unlock times? There is some confusing times going around on Xbox, Ms store , stadia and more today. (it seems some paltforms are GMT worldwide synced, others get it before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom