Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the underwear still being on (during gameplay) intended even when fully naked? Shows it on inventory screen but that's it. Part of the reason I was excited for the game was because of the fully realized nudity something not had in an rpg to date. And yes censor is off. If I can customize genitals and pubic hair, let me see it
I have censor off as well, in the shower I see myself wearing a shirt, funny thing is I'm male V too lol. If you look in the mirror you can see yourself naked with a ken-doll body, noticeable as you back away from the mirror.
So yeah, if you want to feel all "immersed" it is better to have censor on.

I am so disappointed that the character creation is not fully. Why we are not allowed physique shaping? I mean..it was so hyped that you can create your character so cool... but nah.. We literally have template skinny characters and thats all. I hope they gonna change this,sorry not sorry not everyone wants to play with skinnies :) I'll never understand why game companies reject the fact that plus size people exist. Id like to shape my character however i want with all sizes :) I hope they will give us the chance in a new update. :giveup:

Disappointed in different aspects of character creator. Skin types are one thing, why is there a skin with dirt and one where you look like a zombie? It would have been better if my character could get dirt on them from idk lack of showering or being in nomad lands for a certain duration of time, unless that wasn't dirt lmao.
Was not a fan of literal 2 body types. I didn't really like the default for either. I wanted to be a slimmer male V, and I would have liked a thicker female V. Also it would have been nice for plus sized bodies in general, I see NPCs like that so what about us?
I've heard times ago we shouldn't see a HUD without affording an EYE enhancement. What happened? Is there so much differences from the original proposal?
Just pretend nothing was ever confirmed and play the game as if you never heard what Cyberpunk 2077 is. I don't mean that in a rude way but I've seen another thread where something promise is not what it was suppose to be. Though maybe they were never promises and/or guarantees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it take so many bullets to kill an enemy? It takes a lot of bullets even to the head!! Are they real bullets or rubber bullets?
I know right about 6 shot to the head close range and he just turns around and starts shooting back. (On normal mode , not hardcore)

I know right about 6 shot to the head close range and he just turns around and starts shooting back. (On normal mode , not hardcore)
I think its on purpose so fights aren't fast/quick. Other games do this too, depends on the shooter really some go for more accuracy but also want to be realistic and some are more for those who really just love shooting, so guessing they went with the latter.

I have censor off as well, in the shower I see myself wearing a shirt, funny thing is I'm male V too lol. If you look in the mirror you can see yourself naked with a ken-doll body, noticeable as you back away from the mirror.
So yeah, if you want to feel all "immersed" it is better to have censor on.

Disappointed in different aspects of character creator. Skin types are one thing, why is there a skin with dirt and one where you look like a zombie? It would have been better if my character could get dirt on them from idk lack of showering or being in nomad lands for a certain duration of time, unless that wasn't dirt lmao.
Was not a fan of literal 2 body types. I didn't really like the default for either. I wanted to be a slimmer male V, and I would have liked a thicker female V. Also it would have been nice for plus sized bodies in general, I see NPCs like that so what about us?

Just pretend nothing was ever confirmed and play the game as if you never heard what Cyberpunk 2077 is. I don't mean that in a rude way but I've seen another thread where something promise is not what it was suppose to be. Though maybe they were never promises and/or guarantees.
I knew getting hyped for the game was a mistake, but really did think cdprojekt was different

I have a couple of questions. Why did you knowingly release a broken CP2077 on PS4 and XB1? Why did you try to hide console gameplay footage from reviews?

I hope everyone can put the pieces together. Absolutely disgusting.

Why was the game even released? Many years of development, basically 1 year of delays plus many days of crunches ( which are an indication of VERY BAD managment ) and we just get this mess at a AAA price.
Even setting aside the MANY gamebreaking bugs and poor optimization ( even on 2000+ dollars pc, not even talking about consoles, we had many games that runned smoothly or at least stable even 2-3 years ago ) you guys outright lied.
There are so much cut content like:
- Character customization ( after character creation )
- Dreamdance?
- Vehicle customization
- Many weapons
- Many buildings are entrance-blocked
- Mantis blade "wall-walking"

And more.

Why should this be any different from No Man's Sky case? I can't honestly find any reasons to defend the game right now, least the company. Hope you guys fix those things asap but I guess, as many others have said before, that it's gonna take at least months.

First I want to thank all the dev team for all your efforts. I understand how hard it was, and I can only imagine the pressure of the past days on you. I see that the world is huge, with a lot of features and mechanics, and making all that work on 3 different platforms was not an easy task.

As for the 1.04-05 version, I only wish a few things to be improved:
1. Fix most critical game bugs, like target stuck in textures, tree textures shown on objects, occasional crashes.
2. Fix AI behavior (people on the streets, some enemies (issues are very rare tho))
3. Disable screen shaking when reading the in-game computer text (gosh, that idea was terrible)
4. The vehicle's driving makes me hurt, it is like trying to balance water temperature on a bath. Please do something with keys sensitivity.

As for the 1.1-2 version, It would be really great to have those done:
1. Slightly more ways of interaction with the world around (generic people, objects, buildings) - make the city more alive.
2. More side quests and quests diversity.
3. Improve the RPG part - itemization, skills.
4. Some work on game performance optimization and texture quality would not be superfluous.

For the managers:
Atm, the best thing to do at the moment is to discuss a step-by-step plan on the game improvements and development (if you have not done yet) and share it in details with the community asap, so every fan understands that the game development is not yet over and so everyone understands where is it going.

Last edited:
Thank you for your effort! CP2077 is really a fantastic game! But I just have one request, please add Chinese voice (at least Chinese sub) in Oceania version (my device is PS4).

I now want to ask the most important question, why only Directx 12, this is the worst API, why did the developers not add support for Vulkan api, this is the best API?

P.S. I have gtx1060 6gb, games on Vulkan api work at stable 60 fps at ultra settings, and Directx 12 24-30-50 fps which jumps back and forth.

P.S. I really want that in future updates after fixing most of the bugs in the game, add vulkan api, I ask the developers to think about it. Sorry for my english

Why was the game even released? Many years of development, basically 1 year of delays plus many days of crunches ( which are an indication of VERY BAD managment ) and we just get this mess at a AAA price.
Even setting aside the MANY gamebreaking bugs and poor optimization ( even on 2000+ dollars pc, not even talking about consoles, we had many games that runned smoothly or at least stable even 2-3 years ago ) you guys outright lied.
There are so much cut content like:
- Character customization ( after character creation )
- Dreamdance?
- Vehicle customization
- Many weapons
- Many buildings are entrance-blocked
- Mantis blade "wall-walking"

And more.

Why should this be any different from No Man's Sky case? I can't honestly find any reasons to defend the game right now, least the company. Hope you guys fix those things asap but I guess, as many others have said before, that it's gonna take at least months.
Didn't know there was that much cut content, only the mantis blades thing.

Not sure what is going on but I am having crashes on playstation 5 every few mins to the point I am about to request a refund.

On top of this when the game crashes it keeps resetting all of the settings for the controller an graphics.

This is becoming very annoying an has made me lose faith in CDPR as a developer.

I want answers on when are these issues going to be fixed? You guys knew damn well the game should of been delayed yet again but your investor's probably wouldn't allow it. You hid this from players by not allowing reviewers to release actual gameplay before the games release because had they been allowed to there would of been mass refunds on preorders.

You all should be ashamed of releasing a game in such a state. The witcher 3 was a well polished game. What happened to that quality of workmanship why wasn't it used here on cyberpunk?

-will we ever get third person gameplay? I don't get the "immersion" argument because I feel much more immersed in third person.

- Is the Meredith Stout fling really male corporate V only? I've seen female Vs getting the scene but I heard that it was only a bug and it will be patched. I hope it wasn't a bug and I hope it won't be patched.

Why does the minimap turn off for 5 seconds every time there is a pop up in the left side of screen? (for example, enter another district)

This makes navigating extremely annoying at times.

Will we be able to turn off the BGM and leave the world music on? I like immersion and BGM and mood setting music has always been very annoying to me...

This thread is outdated, and it is not a bug report thread. Locking at least temporarily.

Feel free to post in other threads, or create new ones where needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom