Devil Tarot Card unobtainable

+
Anyone knows how to get the Devil Tarot Card?

I completed the specific ending but the card does not show up in the inventory after returning to the last save.

Is there any trick?

Attachments

• 20201218194756_1.jpg
    20201218194756_1.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 20201218200707_1.jpg
    20201218200707_1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 242
"Devil" and "Judgement" are only obtainable by completing two different endings.

When you return to the last savegame, they should be in your inventory. But for me it's bugged and both do not appear although I picked it up (screenshot).

I have contacted Support but no answer as of yet.

"Devil" can be acquired by accepting the offer from Hanako Arasaka.

"Judgement" can be acquired after the fight against Smasher with the help of Rouge.

So both cards should be in the inventory as a reward when you return to your last save. Apparently Support does not work on weekends but I hope they respond soon^^

That just leaves the "World", eh? I mean... I THINK Misty mentioned that one too. Gotta say, I enjoyed the Tarot hunts. Am rooting for a quick response from the support team ^^

Hm I already got the "World" but can't remember how got it.

Yeah except the last two buggy ones it wasn't too bad :D

Last edited:
"Devil" can be acquired by accepting the offer from Hanako Arasaka.

"Judgement" can be acquired after the fight against Smasher with the help of Rouge.

So both cards should be in the inventory as a reward when you return to your last save. Apparently Support does not work on weekends but I hope they respond soon^^

I have this same bug. Both of those two tarot cards are removed after completing the story and returning to the pre-elevator save point. Did support ever respond to you?

I have this same bug. Both of those two tarot cards are removed after completing the story and returning to the pre-elevator save point. Did support ever respond to you?

No, Support does not exist anymore. I have multiple issues with the game, especially after 1.06.

But there is no reply whatsoever :D Guess the cards bug will stay forever.

No, Support does not exist anymore. I have multiple issues with the game, especially after 1.06.

But there is no reply whatsoever :D Guess the cards bug will stay forever.

Thanks. Not surprised. they are probably only responding to refund requests and crashing/progession issues due to the massive amounts of smaller bugs.

The World is up on the roof at Mistys and Viktor. You can get it pretty much as soon you unlock the mission to find them.

Top Bottom