Devil's Pit Repurposed

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 2364765

Devil's Pit Repurposed

Since CDPR hasn't done anything with it for over a year:

Features:
-New steel sword: Plaguebearer(Level 39, -45 max health, 12% critical hit dmg bonus, +1% crit chance, +33% Chance to poison, +11% Chance to dismember).
-Glue bombs(Temporarily immobilizes and slows down enemies).
-Viper Hood (Level 1, +9% Quen power, +75 Armor, +5% resistance to piercing/Poison/Slashing/Monsters, +8% resistance to elemental damage).
-Throwing Knives (No level requirement, 100dmg inflicted per level, headshots cause stun and bleeding effects).
-Unlocking new location: The Devil's Pit caverns.
-Level scaling enemies (Within the cavern).
-Boss and two minibosses.
-Minor quest(Not going to disclose any details prior to release).
-Golddigger's pouch (+1% max carry weight, +9% gold drops).

And here's a video showing new equipment in action:

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 2364765

If they finish the content for B&W like Marcin suggested, you're going to be so annoyed. :p
It doesn't seem to be coming anytime in the nearest future, plus you can always play the mod with B&W disabled so both won't overlap eventually.

It doesn't seem to be coming anytime in the nearest future, plus you can always play the mod with B&W disabled so both won't overlap eventually.

Personally, I won't be trying this out until B&W releases, and we know for sure. The way the post was worded suggested that it will be used in the expansion content, and the biggest expansion pack hasn't released yet.

Personally, I won't be trying this out until B&W releases, and we know for sure. The way the post was worded suggested that it will be used in the expansion content, and the biggest expansion pack hasn't released yet.

Gosh. You get a modder who just opened a new area. coded a quest, built new items to go with the content, and you complain about the location being maybe used in an upcoming release ? seriously ?

As usual awesome job @skacikpl

Gosh. You get a modder who just opened a new area. coded a quest, built new items to go with the content, and you complain about the location being maybe used in an upcoming release ? seriously ?

As usual awesome job @skacikpl

I think you're reading my post wrong. I have an interest in trying this content, it looks quite good, but there's no point for me if I'm going to have to mess with - and disable things - in the future, if the area plays a part, or is changed in the expansion.

How is that complaining? I thought these were discussion forums, but I guess if my opinion is different to yours, then I'm wrong.

Wow, pushing for new frontiers as always :) Good job @skacikpl ! It seems like I'll need to back some saves up (just in case if it creates any trouble with the expansion).

Guest 2364765

Wow, pushing for new frontiers as always :) Good job @skacikpl ! It seems like I'll need to back some saves up (just in case if it creates any trouble with the expansion).
You can pretty much make a save file and enable/disable DLC packs individually in user.settings.

Also it's always an option for people who don't have season pass or are not going to buy B&W anytime soon.

Guest 2364765

Update:
-Added face mask for the hood
-New quickslot item: Golddigger's pouch (+1% max carry weight, +9% gold drops)

---------- Updated at 03:55 PM ----------

--
Perhaps pitch black hood looks better?

Guest 2364765

I think the glowing Jedi sword is a bit silly, if I may be perfectly honest.
Dunno really, i find it fitting to the magical nature of the sword. Green effect is used across many games to indicate toxic and/or poisonous attributes of a weapon.

Besides, the effect is only visible during combat

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate your work man. :) But I am a bit skeptical like @TheImpZA. As he pointed out that @Marcin Momot has hinted that Devil's Pit may play a role in one of the expansions and the final big one is just around the corner. I will definitely be looking forward to trying it after BaW though.

Last edited:

Guest 2364765

Looks like CDPR made "hood friendly" variations for all hairstyles for the maxed out Lynx armor, as it also comes with a hood.

I borrowed the hair bits, i guess some hair is always better than no hair at all:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom