Devizz's custom made cards

+
Devizz's custom made cards

Since the whole Toussaint deck thread seems to be one of the most popular on these forums I decided to start a little project myself. When I have an interesting idea for a new card mechanic that fits the lore I'll add it to this thread. To start things off I designed the following cards:

Gaunter O'Dimm
"He always grants exactly what you wish for. That's the problem."

Type: Legendary Hero

Letho: Assassin
"I can add several more heads to this one."

Type: Legendary Hero

Olgierd von Everec
"At least you now know I don't easily lose my head."

Type: Epic Character

Last edited:
Not to spoil anything but we already have them as cards in Gwent TWCG :) There is a big amount of new cards and characters that we have not shown yet so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Not to spoil anything but we already have them as card in Gwent TWCG :)

Ahh all right, fair enough! :D

---------- Updated at 02:23 PM ----------

There is a big amount of new cards and characters that we have not shown yet so stay tuned!

Yeah I figured as much. Could you perhaps reveal a very approximate number of cards that you plan to have for the game's release? Two hundred? Or more? Slightly less? :p

Not to spoil anything but we already have them as cards in Gwent TWCG :) There is a big amount of new cards and characters that we have not shown yet so stay tuned!

Glad to hear, because the 2 cards made by OP are really OP.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Glad to hear, because the 2 cards made by OP are really OP.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Are they? :p There is a 50% chance that Gaunter becomes a 12 power enemy hero while giving you nothing and playing Olgierd at a wrong time can really backfire.

Anyhow, I wanted to make something interesting, if I was a developer these cards would first have to go through some internal testing and possibly some minor balance tweaks. ^^

It's been over a week with nothing new but the e3 recap :(

I think we can safely assume Olgierd's card because we already saw its deathwish but the other two are still a mystery

Yes. These cards already exist :)
You can pay then in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt game.
But they look nice in new frame, maybe bit too OP in your version.

Yes. These cards already exist :)
You can pay then in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt game.
But they look nice in new frame, maybe bit too OP in your version.

We all know that, I am pretty sure Rafal_Jaki meant the stand-alone version which is yet to be revealed.

We all know that, I am pretty sure Rafal_Jaki meant the stand-alone version which is yet to be revealed.

Yes I mean the Gwent standalone versions of the characters - as for the number of cards we are still testing so when we will be ready we will share that number :)

Top Bottom