Devs quiet?

+
Not sure if i'm just not seeing anything but from my research this weekend I can't find anything on twitter or forum posts from any of the devs even acknowledging the fact that most people (myself included) can't even get passed the logo on start up. Not sure if it's because they're working tirelessly (i hope) or they just don't care but I find it kind of suspicious either way. I just want conformation.

Keive

Forum regular
That terrible hotfix that actually made things worse for most people? Ain't it chief
I wouldn't know I haven't touched the game again.
I saw the list of things it was suppose to fix but dang, didn't know it just backfired.

I wouldn't know I haven't touched the game again.
I saw the list of things it was suppose to fix but dang, didn't know it just backfired.
Yea, I can't get passed the CDPR logo when you fire up the game. I was having that problem before but the fix didn't fix it. I played like 10 hours straight on launch day no problems but now I haven't played since because I straight up cant. And I cant find any tweets addressing this concern because I'm not the only one

Well patch 1.04 is perf fix and showstopper bug fix. Other QoL (Quality of Life - Immersion) is lower priority but that doesn't mean bottom of the list as Low priority. I hope those come around 1.05+

They are probably being incredibly careful about their next moves. I imagine we are not going to get much if any direct interaction from CD Projekt Red until most of the more serious issues are stamped out on both PC and consoles and there'll likely be some sort of grovelling apology after that with a promise of loads of free DLC and improvements, which will work well and then CD Projekt Red will be every gamer's darling again, I'll bet the house I don't own on this one. At the moment any form of badly timed or badly worded interaction could be catastrophic from a PR stance.

ye i legit can't even launch the game, i played for 3.6 hours when it released, but next time i tried game doesnt launch after i press play on RED launcher, just goes black screen then the iconic, whoa cyberpunk 2077 has crashed into the thanks choomba when u send the error report....... at this point i really hope they are working on this, legit havent played a game with this kinda shit before.

Top Bottom