Dexter DeShawn's Bodyguard (where is he now?)

+
SPOILERS ABOUT DEX AND T-BUG

After the Heist, we never really hear anything about him from what I know of. But I was wondering if there was anything I missed that could shed light on his fate. I used to hope that T-Bug was still alive, but I did "The Gift" mission after The Heist and learned of her fate (Really hoped she would have lived). I'm just curious if we ever hear any definitive information about the bodyguard. I'm going to guess that Goro Takemura killed him when he made Dexter reveal where he dumped V's body.

I kinda wish you could run into him again. I'd like to repay that jab to the jaw with a good right hook.

He was probably killed of earlier as a threat by Goro to keep his dominance over Dex. That would also explain why Dex was so eager to leave as soon as V's body was found.

Forum regular
Would be nice to have some space for personal vendetta. I mean… dex was killed by takemura. So this guy could be our target for revenge. Its not fair. Johny got the smasher, claire got the simpson and panam got that guy from raffen shiv (i dont remeber his name). Ony V doesnt have anyone to punish

Would be nice to have some space for personal vendetta. I mean… dex was killed by takemura. So this guy could be our target for revenge. Its not fair. Johny got the smasher, claire got the simpson and panam got that guy from raffen shiv (i dont remeber his name). Ony V doesnt have anyone to punish
Life isn't fair, particularly in the cyberpunk genre. Not to mention Simpson, and Nash (the raffen) are entirely optional. Though, i suppose, if you're that hard up for closure, think of it like this: V punishes Arasaka by causing thousands of dollars worth of damage, probably millions in parts when he takes out Smasher, letting Alt destroy the soulkiller system, and letting the Aldecaldos make off with even more money in whatever they took with them.

Forum regular
Arasaka is johnys obsession, not V´s. Arasaka just made the chip with engram, but i dont see reason why V should hanker to punish arasaka corporation. Except the corpo V…

On the subject at hand, the stooge is lieing somewhere with a hole in his head, much like Dex. Either simply because he was in the way, or Takemura used him to find Dex, just as he used Dex to find us. Though in all honesty, it's completely irrelevant. If they tried to put in every last minute detail of characters that don't mean jack, they'd eventually have to shorten or remove other content to add all the mundane information. As much as we'd like it to be so, devs don't have some magic amount of infinite space to add all the nonsense it would take to please every player that might pick up the game.
Post automatically merged:

Arasaka is johnys obsession, not V´s. Arasaka just made the chip with engram, but i dont see reason why V should hanker to punish arasaka corporation. Except the corpo V…
Needs to get Johnny out of his head, maybe he sees it as payback for Jackie, but sure, no motivation of their own whatsoever.

Top Bottom