Dexter DeShawn's bodyguard

+
So he survives being dismembered and stabbed with V's mantis blades...

fghgffggfhf.jpg

dfdfdfdf.jpg
Notice his metal hands! He seems to have synthetic skin on his face where his surface wiring(?) is, but for some reason it's just metal after the fight at No Tell Motel.
fhghgfhfg.JPG

So this gives me hope that Jackie is alive and well. Because bruh, if this guy can survive being cut up and stabbed then surely Jackie can survive a bullet wound!!

So he survives being dismembered and stabbed with V's mantis blades...

View attachment 11007190

View attachment 11007193
Notice his metal hands! He seems to have synthetic skin on his face where his surface wiring(?) is, but for some reason it's just metal after the fight at No Tell Motel.
View attachment 11007196

So this gives me hope that Jackie is alive and well. Because bruh, if this guy can survive being cut up and stabbed then surely Jackie can survive a bullet wound!!
What makes you think he survives?

I'm pretty sure that last image you showed is from a mission before the sequence where he and Jackie die.

What makes you think he survives?

I'm pretty sure that last image you showed is from a mission before the sequence where he and Jackie die.

I just realized he has metal hands in the cinematic trailer :sad:do'h!... Hmm but what's up with his metal face then?
fghhfghgf.JPG

I got him mixed up with this guy... I don't think they're the same person? Idk

dfgdfgddd.JPG

Last edited:
I am with Snowflakez on this one IF it plays out the same as in the vid he is as dead as he can be . He looks like a bully to me and i like to see bully's get whats coming to them .

I just re watched the trailer two Mantis blades thru and out of your chest looks pretty fatal :LOL: but i do think he is the guy from the Noodle Bar . How he got out of that tight spot might be how he got his new hands .:shrug:

I just re watched the trailer two Mantis blades thru and out of your chest looks pretty fatal :LOL: but i do think he is the guy from the Noodle Bar . How he got out of that tight spot might be how he got his new hands .:shrug:
Those two guys chopped off his hands and Dexter bought him new ones! :eek:
I dunno... He could have TT insurance and they just replaced everything with cyberware :LOL: I said in another thread they probably have artificial organs and stuff too so...? If people can be more machine than human maybe someone can survive anything as long as their head is still intact lol (I just want Jackie to liiiiive)

Those two guys chopped off his hands and Dexter bought him new ones! :eek:
I dunno... He could have TT insurance and they just replaced everything with cyberware :LOL: I said in another thread they probably have artificial organs and stuff too so...? If people can be more machine than human maybe someone can survive anything as long as their head is still intact lol (I just want Jackie to liiiiive)
Yeah, your Jackie obsession has become very evident over time. :p

I ain't judgin', though. I feel that way about Geralt.

Never judge a book by its cover :sad:
:think:Unless it's like fruits and vegetables or something. In that case, if it looks bad on the outside, probably doesn't taste good on the inside. Good shopping advice :D (obviously some tomato look good on the outside, and then you bite into them and they taste like nothing)

Food for thought. Considering you can go through the game without killing anyone... is it possible, you're looking at the same bodyguard from two different story lines? :think:
Oh mane, that's so interesting to think about :think: imagine all the possibilities! Companions losing limbs, falling into depression and well y'know obviously dying :cry:

Food for thought. Considering you can go through the game without killing anyone... is it possible, you're looking at the same bodyguard from two different story lines? :think:
I'm curious how to stop my V from killing someone in a cutscene? :LOL:

Game is not finished, at this stage they are probably using a lot of placeholder models, so a lot of NPCs may look like this guy, also, at this very moment, that face is a preset for a male V, I reckon.

Everything is possible
I personally want him to survive
The cinematic trailer could be just an outcome and not smth set in stone
The chances of him surviving are 50%
I say that becouse cd pr likes to use stuff that isn't in the games for they trailer and becouse our choices can lead to him surviving
The other half of me says that he won't survive becouse they had to make room for Johnny silverhand, and in the gameplay trailer shown at e3 we don't see Jackie anymore
Guess we'll know in about 10 months

What do you mean....? This scene... is actual gameplay....? :confused::eek:

Dude. That is neither gameplay nor a cutscene. Its a cinematic trailer thats full CGI. Nothing you see in it, needs to relate to the real game.

I, and I believe many games journalists consider it somewhat poor form to advertise a game via a cinematic trailer only, since these can be so misleading its unreal. But at least with CP2077 we are heading toward that gameplay trailer/footage in august.

Everything is possible
I personally want him to survive
The cinematic trailer could be just an outcome and not smth set in stone
The chances of him surviving are 50%
I say that becouse cd pr likes to use stuff that isn't in the games for they trailer and becouse our choices can lead to him surviving
The other half of me says that he won't survive becouse they had to make room for Johnny silverhand, and in the gameplay trailer shown at e3 we don't see Jackie anymore
Guess we'll know in about 10 months
personally i think its upto how we play the mission, if it was going to happen i doubt they would spoil it for us now.
it would have more impact when we find out ourselves through playing.

Top Bottom