Dialogue bug in Nocturne OP55N1

+
Just wanted to report a bug I came across in Nocturne OP55N1, and also find out if some other players got it and what they may have done/not done to trigger it.
I didn't complete Rogue's side missions in this playthrough, and I also refused to help Panam steal the tank and told Saul about her plan, making her hate me. Later, Saul sent me coordinates for a free car to pick up, and when I got in it, a call to Panam automatically triggered and she answered and talked to V as if nothing had ever happened. Later on, I got texts from her and Mitch about how mad she was at V, and then Mitch sent me the texts about how much he enjoyed Scorpion's send-off even though I never went. I thought that was weird but didn't think much of it.
So a lot later on when I reached the end of the game, my only choice was taking Hanako's deal. In the elevator with Johnny after meeting her, V reiterated how that was his only option, to trust Arasaka. But then later, when Johnny and V were on the rooftop, Johnny mentioned getting help from the Aldecaldos as an option and I was really confused. Arasaka was still the only selection I could actually make (besides suicide) but that line totally threw me off. I saw another YouTube video with the proper dialogue on the rooftop where V and Johnny talk about Arasaka being the only option so why did mine mess up? By taking sides with Saul did the game still consider me part of the Aldecaldos or did a weird bug happen where the game just forgot I did Panam dirty?
Also worth mentioning, in my end credits, Panam, Mitch, and Saul all left me messages identical to my first playthrough where I finished all Panams quests and then raided Arasaka with Johhny. I'm just confused why this happened, and wondering if anyone else has had an experience like this

Interesting :)

I never had this problem, but it's because :
-I never "betrays" Panam (it's impossible to me, it will never happen).
-I always finish Rogue's side quests. Judy is my mate, but i like Kerry's quests.
It should not be very common as a bugs. I think, you can report it (Johnny/Aldecaldos help and messages/holocall from Mitch/Panam) ;)

Interesting :)

I never had this problem, but it's because :
-I never "betrays" Panam (it's impossible to me, it will never happen).
-I always finish Rogue's side quests. Judy is my mate, but i like Kerry's quests.
It should not be very common as a bugs. I think, you can report it (Johnny/Aldecaldos help and messages/holocall from Mitch/Panam) ;)
Do you know how exactly I report it? I only see links to report audio/visual issues...

Top Bottom