Dialogue choices not showing

+
Just started a new game my first since patch 1.5, the first thing I noticed is no interaction menu at the mirror and at the blinds in the apartment. The next is when talking to coach for the first time and he asks me to go a round with his boxing robot, no dialogue choices show up at all if I hit the "F" key the fight starts after when he talks to me again the same no dialogue choices appear if I hit "F" all I get is to the trade window with coach. This is a fresh new install on a new computer, I have tried verifying file integrity and also uninstalled then reinstalled the game the same thing, no dialogue choices.

I am not running any mods currently and do not see anything in settings that would affect the dialogue menus, I have seen this has been a issue in the past doing a Google search but cant find any fixes.

Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated I am on PC btw.

Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a workaround :(
So at first, make sure to try all of these steps (verifying files and reinstall the game already done) and if it doesn't work, send a ticket to the support for help (the sooner, the better).

I was able to remedy the problem using two mods " HUD Fixes" and " Cyber Engine Tweaks " both of which are on Nexus. I just had to toggle the HUD on in Cyber Engine Tweaks. The Dialogue is working like its supposed to, not really sure what the problem was for some reason the Hud was toggled off.

This is a game-breaking problem on all platforms when beginning new games. I have submitted a ticked months ago, and they confirmed receipt. However, there have been zero public acknowledgments of this issue. Since this glitch is basically game-breaking for new saves, I believe it should be highest on the priority list. Please see this thread:
Thx!

cp.jpg
I want to confirm this issue. I've returned to Cyberpunk after a year break, I loaded my last save and I don't see any dialog options. HUD is visible (quest name, map and a NPC talk) but dialog options are gone. They are somewhere hidden because when I hit F then the conversation starts.

I started new game and the problem is the same (see attachment) so I don't think this is quest related issue.

I'm on PC, newest patch installed, fresh graphic drivers installed (I'm on GeForce 1070), changed lots of setting, nothing helps.

I don't want to installed any mods.

This make game unplayable and I'm really dissapointed.

I'm on PC, newest patch installed, fresh graphic drivers installed (I'm on GeForce 1070), changed lots of setting, nothing helps.
This is really bad. I started three new runs on PC with 1.5x and finished one after 120 hours. The only bug in the dialogues: the voice output was missing in two places. Other than that, there wasn't a showstopper, although I use a few mods that can cause bugs on their own.

Attempted repair? Reinstall? Other drive?

GOG version, AMD 3700X, MSI RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, Win10, Installed on a NVMe.

Can anyone from CDPR take a stand, inform us that you're working on it and let us know estimated time of a fix? It's impossible to play this game at the moment...

Can anyone from CDPR take a stand, inform us that you're working on it and let us know estimated time of a fix? It's impossible to play this game at the moment...
The best way to receive an official answer > send a report to the support ("Contact Us" button).
The forum isn't a support platform and chances that you receive an answer from CDPR here are very low (none^^)

Top Bottom