Dialogue indicators?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be a system in place to let the player know if a dialogue choice will continue the conversation or just expand on the world?

the Witcher 3 had it to where options that continued the dialogue would be in yellow, and options that gave you more information were in white. Is this going to be in Cyberpunk 2077?

Is there going to be a system in place to let the player know if a dialogue choice will continue the conversation or just expand on the world?

the Witcher 3 had it to where options that continued the dialogue would be in yellow, and options that gave you more information were in white. Is this going to be in Cyberpunk 2077?
It appears from the two demos that the answer is yes. I believe they also said that's how it worked in a interview or two as well (though I could be mis-remembering).

It appears from the two demos that the answer is yes. I believe they also said that's how it worked in a interview or two as well (though I could be mis-remembering).

good enough for me. Want to lock this down, since the question has been answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom