Dialogue not starting

+
Im currently in the misson "I walk the line" and the dialogue with Netwatch agent is not starting. Im now stuck in that mission location (in the mall) and i cant get out nor countinue with the story. Can somebody help please?

Did you try loading an earlier save game (ideally a save game sometime before that part of the mission started)?

Did you try loading an earlier save game (ideally a save game sometime before that part of the mission started)?
The problem is that I dont have any earlier saves before that location. Everything was overwrited by autosaves.

With CP2077 it's really a good idea to make as many savegames as possible, just in case.

With the link I mentioned before you can send your save game to support (if you are on PC - you didn't specify that). Maybe they can help. It might take some time, as there's a lot going on these days.

You will get used to stuff like this, and thanks to that you will start quick saving and saving like crazy and that's great for games that have some insane bugs

Top Bottom