Dice poker / AI cheating

+
Dice poker / AI cheating

This is the most stupid minigame i ever played - whats the point in it when the AI CONSTANTLY cheats? You know how many times i played Foltest to win? 47 times! At one time i rolled 4 of a kind, so he just rolled all his dices (had 2 pairs) and got 5 of a kind, and this happens non stop! 47 times..... i just feel that he just got annoyed with me and let me win at that point lol.

Guest 2081505

This is the most stupid minigame i ever played - whats the point in it when the AI CONSTANTLY cheats? You know how many times i played Foltest to win? 47 times! At one time i rolled 4 of a kind, so he just rolled all his dices (had 2 pairs) and got 5 of a kind, and this happens non stop! 47 times..... i just feel that he just got annoyed with me and let me win at that point lol.

Yes, very annoying. Do you play the latest version? In the current GOG version the AI didn't cheat as much as before - at least i've got this impression. And in former times the AI was terribly stupid.

The problem is that this is an extremely simple minigame and the player has the most powerful weapon: F9. If the AI wouldn't cheat, Geralt would be rich instantly.

But 47 times? Wow. And nothing you could do with the money...

Top Bottom