Did any employee of CDPR acknowledge/respond yet to gameplay issues/missing features?

+
Maaan on ps4 pro this game looks like no one ever played it before the release there are so many bad words i want to write.

Keive

Forum regular
I'm on pc and dealing with different bugs that are pretty annoying. But I do wish there was comments on the not so great features of the game not just bugs

I think there was some sort of `mea culpa` statement they put out about PS4/Xbox along the lines of `oopsie we forgot to look at those versions and lost the preview copies down the back of the sofa` but none that I aware of about the colony of bugs that live in the PC code.

PR strategy #1: Promise them the world.

Something missing the final product?
Ah, well, you know, technical difficulties, systems too complex to be feasible, didn't work out or something like that.
Plenty of reasons as an excuse cut content in order to deliver on time.
'cause like any good cyberpunk corpo knows: time is money.

The fact it runs (and looks) like a brick on older gen consoles? We're sorry. We'll fix it.
...but hey, 8 million pre-orders! Woo!

Cynicism aside, the foundation is present.
With the pressure of the release gone (despite the backlash they're currently facing), I do hope they spend time and resources on fixing bugs, improving stability and adding content.
If the story is done and over, then I hope they expand and improve what is already available tenfold.

Nop they forgot to tell us that the game was only 50% finished, i'm not trying to defend them but i'm pretty sure the devs had a hard time to past couple months, between the sharholders and the players putting pressure on them, but that doesn't excuse all the lies.

The police stuff was mentioned in the investor call as something they wanted to fix specifically. It was referred to as a bug, which sounds unlikely, unless some errant line of code somehow de-activate the entire police AI routine.

The police stuff was mentioned in the investor call as something they wanted to fix specifically. It was referred to as a bug, which sounds unlikely, unless some errant line of code somehow de-activate the entire police AI routine.
I've listened to the meeting and I think the responder (Kiciński I think?) didn't fully understand the question.
The problem with AI is that it's stupid and barebones, on top of the fact that's it's buggy. He didn't not address it, nor any other gameplay problem.

Keive

Forum regular
Didn't expect that to actually be a bug...Hm

So basically it's not a bug but they misunderstood the question? That makes sense actually because it just didn't seem like it could be a bug to me really.

So basically it's not a bug but they misunderstood the question? That makes sense actually because it just didn't seem like it could be a bug to me really.
I really doubt he was reffering to anything besides obvious bugs with AI. I have no good faith left to assume he considered substantial refactos to the whole AI system/algorithm.

Its possible to still be a bug, there are a few videos now showing cases of the AI actually working.

Hopefully this isn't the only AI in the game though!

They said they would fix many problems with DLC.
But nothing is certain. They didn't say exactly how to fix any problems.

Its possible to still be a bug, there are a few videos now showing cases of the AI actually working.

Hopefully this isn't the only AI in the game though!
Interesting so guess they can drive, gives me a bit more hope

Its crazy to me that half the features and mechanics shown in the trailers arent in the game at the moment (monowire hacking/gorilla arm features etc.) The game feels like it was just barely finished so we could play the story. It feels more like a far cry with dialogue options than an actual rpg. What makes me even more upset is that nobody is talking about this. Everyone is just focussed on the few bugs and glitches. We didnt even get the full game but an alpha version.

Pretty sure Mr. Kiciński knows not much about Ai and engine programming and just said "yeah it's a bug".
to be fair they did not said that this is a bug, Michał Nowakowski said the AI fall under bug category quoting
"So, for the first question –whether we’re focusing just on technicalities or gameplay elements; things like AI –for example. To be honest –these are the same for us, from the production standpoint AI and NPC behavior fall within the general category of bugs, so if Ican give you an answer –I think it does actually include that as well "
From my understanding he wanted to say that they will fix this as in current state AI is more like a bug and not actual working feature.

Top Bottom