Did any of our ideas came to life in CP 2077 after the Devs read it here?

+
I Wonder :)

if so, plz tell!! yay or nay.

You do not yet have to tell us what it is.....
but.....

i think we all want to know when it is out, who can be 'super duper mega proud' of that thing in this game that materialize bcz of us :)

Sild

Ex-moderator
Maybe, I only know for sure of those that weren't (and thank god for that, some were.. Off.. to say the least). As for actual ideas, I guess it's hard to say what was taken from forums and what was in their plans all along. Only they know.

And that's absolutely fair.

Of course. But not all, of course.
I wouldn't be so sure, we're not smarter than experienced devs who most likely had thought all our ideas already before showing the demo. Maybe they changed something according to feedbacks, but overall everybody said the demo looked great, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game will be pretty much the same as the demo (plus things they haven't showed yet but were already there/in development, like crafting and proper netrunning).
I mean, some people asked for impossible things (TPP), other gave "bad" feedbacks about some mechanics (loot, few animations) that are so popular in 99% of the other games on market that doesn't really sounds likely CDPR wants to change something that sells very well. In the end the overall opinion was enthusiastic, so...

Until the game actually comes out, we won't really know, and, even then, even if something you've suggested is in the game, unless you see your name given some writing credits, it's likely the idea you floated here on the forums, or elsewhere, was something already in the works with CDPR and your suggestion was merely coincidental ... great minds think alike and whatnot.

:)

CDPR e mailed me all of the plot was my idea and i will receive full credit when the game comes out ...... or it might have been a dream not sure :p

Yes basically every idea i had.

1. The artstyle of the teaser trailer was awful looked too clean, too mass effect. made a huge thread about it it got like 200 pages.
remedy: total overhaul of the artstyle to exactly what i wanted.

2. I wanted Akira bikes in the game. made a thread about if cp2077 doesn't have this you will be disappointed.
remedy: Kyle Rowland confirms Akira bikes at e3 interview.

3. Wanted kids in the game for immersion. Although in my thread i mentioned child prostitutes (was shut down).
Made another thread about kids on the streets just walking around like normal NPCs.
remedy: We see a kid wearing VR in the ms e3 trailer.

These are the ones from the top of my head. There are more for sure.

Definitely
Nithing said:
Gosh, it's 2011 and I absolutely think CDPR should make an FPP RPG based on the Cyberpunk 2020 PnP (I would obviously set it at some point between 2076 and 2078). I reckon that if they start development 2014-ish they should be ready to make an appearance at E3 2018 with a full release when they're ready.

Definitely
:ROFLMAO: (can we have the red cardinal's version of this emote?)
Post automatically merged:

1. The artstyle of the teaser trailer was awful looked too clean, too mass effect. made a huge thread about it it got like 200 pages.

2. I wanted Akira bikes in the game. made a thread about if cp2077 doesn't have this you will be disappointed.

3. Wanted kids in the game for immersion. Although in my thread i mentioned child prostitutes (was shut down).
Made another thread about kids on the streets just walking around like normal NPCs.

I love that you don't even consider the idea that they planned those things already. It's amazing. (y)

:ROFLMAO: (can we have the red cardinal's version of this emote?)

I love that you don't even consider the idea that they planned those things already. It's amazing. (y)

they didn't, did u see the teaser trailer. a lot different from what we saw now. it was me pushing them to change their artstyle.

We will leave that for you to find out :)

so it is a yes? :)

Maybe, I only know for sure of those that weren't (and thank god for that, some were.. Off.. to say the least). As for actual ideas, I guess it's hard to say what was taken from forums and what was in their plans all along. Only they know.

and that is why i ask it :)

And that's absolutely fair.

I wouldn't be so sure, we're not smarter than experienced devs who most likely had thought all our ideas already before showing the demo. Maybe they changed something according to feedbacks, but overall everybody said the demo looked great, so I wouldn't be surprised if the game will be pretty much the same as the demo (plus things they haven't showed yet but were already there/in development, like crafting and proper netrunning).
I mean, some people asked for impossible things (TPP), other gave "bad" feedbacks about some mechanics (loot, few animations) that are so popular in 99% of the other games on market that doesn't really sounds likely CDPR wants to change something that sells very well. In the end the overall opinion was enthusiastic, so...

even the stupid people can have brilliant ideas.

and 10.000 people have move ideas then 10.
besides.. when you are working hard on stuff that has a deadline you dont have the time to daydream and come up with some new ideas.

i wonder if you are serious.
but if you are...
do you think raindances will make it rain, as they believe in some parts of the world not longer then 50 years ago?
I dont think you do.

Just bcz you made/do something, does not imply that there is a direct causality.
BUT! neither can it be disproved....

Last edited:

besides.. when you are working hard on stuff that has a deadline you dont have the time to daydream and come up with some new ideas.

but if you are...
do you think raindances will make it rain, as they believe in some parts of the world not longer then 50 years ago?
I dont think you do.

Just bcz you made/do something, does not imply that there is a direct causality.
I haven't written it's impossible, I just wrote that I wouldn't be 100% sure some of our ideas made it to the game. If you say that some of our ideas must have been better than the ones from CDPR, you're lacking of respect towards people that are actually in the business, as someone has done here. We can only give feedbacks and then let CDPR decide. Otherwise it's like people googling symptoms and thinking they're like doctors. :)

To an extent it doesn't really matter if a community suggestion provided direct inspiration or not. The implementation of said feature/changes is solid confirmation that it was a good idea, whether or not the devs already had it planned.

but if you are...
I dont think you do.

obviously im exaggerating for effect. i made these suggestions back in 2013-2014 no way to really know if any suggestion here was actually used by CDPR. What I will say that I made a lot of noise on this forum regarding the art direction and how much i hated it. fast forward to 2018 and the artstyle was rehauled was i resposible for it? maybe partially but I wasn't the only one that was not content with it on this forum and definitely within CDPR itself.

im just gonna leave this here:

Last edited:
obviously im exaggerating for effect. i made these suggestions back in 2013-2014 no way to really know if any suggestion here was actually used by CDPR. What I will say that I made a lot of noise on this forum regarding the art direction and how much i hated it. fast forward to 2018 and the artstyle was rehauled was i resposible for it? maybe partially but I wasn't the only one that was not content with it on this forum and definitely within CDPR itself.

im just gonna leave this here:

the way you say it now is believable and not nobis errores :)

Gut feeling that "tooth brushing" mini game is in CP77.

with TelePunk tubbies?

I haven't written it's impossible, I just wrote that I wouldn't be 100% sure some of our ideas made it to the game. If you say that some of our ideas must have been better than the ones from CDPR, you're lacking of respect towards people that are actually in the business, as someone has done here. We can only give feedbacks and then let CDPR decide. Otherwise it's like people googling symptoms and thinking they're like doctors. :)
I'm sure that at least fan feedback from The Witcher 3 and it's expansions will definitely affect certain aspects of Cyberpunk 2077 (they even mentioned melee combat as one of them), just like feedback from The Witcher 2 greatly affected Witcher 3, then Witcher 3 feedback affected the expansions and Thronebreaker.

In case of The Witcher 3 they also included some changes during game development due to fans suggestions, like expansion of the Novigrad area, changing White Bridge town into Oxenfurt, changing in-game main currency from orens to crowns, improvements to Geralt's animations for combat and exploration, as well as making Skellige less snowy (admittedly, that was one of the changes I didn't like).

Top Bottom