Did anyone else not get neverwinter nights for pre-ordering?

+
Did anyone else not get neverwinter nights for pre-ordering?

There is no neverwinter nights in my gog account and I didn't get an e-mail for it when I pre-ordered.

I preordered (the CE), so I wasn't going to get it one way or the other, but to be honest with you, I find that when companies offer a lot of digital content that has already been out there (and when as popular as the NWN series is, chances are, many gamers will have already bought it) that it ends up not even being considered as an enticement.

So you're offering me a copy of game I've already played and own. Why would I need/want another (and gifting is not an incentive for me). I chose CE because I felt CDPR deserved it. First time I've ever ordered a CE.

I preordered (the CE), so I wasn't going to get it one way or the other, but to be honest with you, I find that when companies offer a lot of digital content that has already been out there (and when as popular as the NWN series is, chances are, many gamers will have already bought it) that it ends up not even being considered as an enticement.

So you're offering me a copy of game I've already played and own. Why would I need/want another (and gifting is not an incentive for me). I chose CE because I felt CDPR deserved it. First time I've ever ordered a CE.

Well, besides NWN you did get two free 5.99$ games as well.

Out of curiosity; what are the two free games you get?

I've had my copy of NWN Diamond since it came out and have easily logged 1000 hours + in it ( With Kingmaker and mods )
Curious about the other two games you guys are referring to.

Thanks!

Out of curiosity; what are the two free games you get?

I've had my copy of NWN Diamond since it came out and have easily logged 1000 hours + in it ( With Kingmaker and mods )
Curious about the other two games you guys are referring to.

Thanks!

If, like Dragonbird said, you have the higher pricing, you get to choose any two 5.99$ games they have. I personally chose Rayman Forever (true classic) and Clive Barker's Undying.

Top Bottom