did CDPR add more quests?

+
Hey you all, hope you guys staying healthy! <3.

wondering mostly if any of you replayed the game again on the latest patch update and saw some new quests or some old items replaced?
haven't touched the game yet as i want to make an 100% video game guide on it for youtube and don't really want to start all over again.

I didn't play a lot in 1.61, so I can't really say, but I doubt it. I made almost a full playthrough in 1.6 and I didn't really find anything "new" except of what is in the patchnote > 1.6 - Edgerunners

Yeah, didn’t read either anything if there was any new quest added, but didn’t wanted to meet a surprise.

yes they did, but i was meaning more into this newly update 1.61 in case some of you might has stumbled on a surprise or anything.

1.61 is a bugfix patch. If they add any content or make major changes before Phantom Liberty it will be in a 1.7 patch or so.
Large changes or added content are in major patches (1.5 added apartments for example). The list of changes for 1.61 is out and its just fixes.

1.61 is a bugfix patch. If they add any content or make major changes before Phantom Liberty it will be in a 1.7 patch or so.
Large changes or added content are in major patches (1.5 added apartments for example). The list of changes for 1.61 is out and its just fixes.
While quests are reserved for DLC drops, per the datamine from 2021, they do add new behaviors and world changes(that sometimes come with their own bugs) even in the smaller patches.

There appear to be paths now outside of crosswalks for NPCs to cross the street... and into a guard rail. :shrug:

Top Bottom