Did CDPR just add the consume queen leader to everyone's acount?

+
Did CDPR just add the consume queen leader to everyone's acount?

It was just there when I clicked new cards.

Seems so because I have it as well. Is this some kind of compensation attempt after seeing the community's disappointment with the new update? Because I doubt it'll suffice.

m0bius8;n10080231 said:
Seems so because I have it as well. Is this some kind of compensation attempt after seeing the community's disappointment with the new update?

No, she replaced Unseen Elder in consume, and she was added to leader challenges so you can get her for free. However, people who got Unseen Elder that way in the past had already done the challenge, so the only way to get the Queen would be through crafting.

Tir_na_Lia;n10080531 said:
What about those like me who crafted it? I received no additional copy, it was just among the 'new' cards.

I feel that, I haven't noticed anything extra on my account today.

I checked it now: I have 2 Arachas Queen leader. One I crafted for 800 Scraps and one I can mill for 200. -600 (3 Silver cards!) very good... :facepalm: Not really fair...

Maybe it is for people who had the Unseen Elder who functioned like her before the change?

Edit: Just checked, I got the Ekkimmara Queen and I had Unseen Elder before change. Could we get some more info on this?

Last edited:
And I was wondering what the spare gold that showed up in the "mill spare cards" screen was -_- great...juuuust great

I mean, I appreciate the thought CDPR, but next time, can we get some warning? some info, anything? we've been completely in the dark about the entirety of the new patch. Anything to go with, anything at all, some information! "We are planning to give those of you who had the Unseen Elder the new Arachas Queen for free, so don't craft it". Was that so hard? -_-

The patch may not have been ideal. On that, we can agree. However, when CDPR does try to give us some extras, people still complain. Like "I already crafted it". Well, you still gained 200 scraps. Something that CDPR wasn't obligated to give you. They still need to work on their solutions, yes. But can we at least appreciate their effort? Instead of throwing even more negativity on top of everything.

No one complains over free stuff, but asking for more trasparency is not being negative.

Those who acted according to the info given ("no new leaders in challenges, you have to craft them") getting less value leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

They could for sure add a "Arachas Qeen has been added to your Collection as a compensation" window in the News section. I mean - it's for stuff like that, no?

4RM3D;n10080971 said:
The patch may not have been ideal. On that, we can agree. However, when CDPR does try to give us some extras, people still complain. Like "I already crafted it". Well, you still gained 200 scraps. Something that CDPR wasn't obligated to give you. They still need to work on their solutions, yes. But can we at least appreciate their effort? Instead of throwing even more negativity on top of everything.

I'm not the one, who often complains...but I think some info would have been nice. If I know, I get this free, I don't craft it. Simple as that. Communication...it's not about 600 scraps, I have enough.

Tir_na_Lia;n10081101 said:
No one complains over free stuff, but asking for more trasparency is not being negative.

Those who acted according to the info given ("no new leaders in challenges, you have to craft them") getting less value leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

^This.

Exactly what Tir_na_Lia said. Thanks. Sorry if I added more negative thoughts into the mix. I am just disappointed by the majority of the patch and the handling since.

I just checked and I don't have the Arachas Queen despite having Unseen Elder from the challenges. Shut down Gwent, rebooted it etc, and it's definitely not there; so is this some sort of phased roll out or only for people that crafted it?

I' m relieved i'm not losing my mind. I saw the Queen in my collection and i got confused because i had not crafted her nor had i gotten her from a keg. I still have UE ( earned through the challenges ).

It is indeed a really bad news for those (like me) who crafted the queen, but CDPR will probably do something to correct this disagreement.
I understand some people dont mind 600 scraps but thats not the case for everyone.

I logged out and double checked, no new leader card in my collection... which totally stuffs my consume decks

Gość

I haven't completed previous Monster missions...

Do I get Unseen Elder somehow or it's just Arachas Queen now and I will be forced to craft him?

Some people on Reddit are reporting they got Arachas Queen just like that. I got nothing but what I am concerned about is that the Unseen Elder is gone from mission rewards I had no time to complete.

There was no warning prior to this...

Top Bottom