Did Hotfix 1.1 or 1.12 change any of your body settings?

+
For some reason after the hotfix update, my female V now has the 'landing strip' pubic hairline instead of 100% smooth option which I know was my body setting ever since the game started, without the slightest doubt and I've checked back on the dates of all my inventory photomode shots to make sure. It's only changed this week, since either Hotfix 1.1 or Hotfix 1.12 as I stayed on the original 1.06 version of the game until only a few days ago. I've taken out all my mods and it's still changed so they don't appear to be the source.

I can't understand why such a fixed choice feature has changed as I thought body settings were a 'one-off' that you could never edit again after avatar creation stage. It's definitely on my av and was immediately noticeable in the inventory screen.

I've loaded saves from well before either Patch and the effect is still changed, and yet this was NOT how it was at those times.. Ok, it's hardly a game breaking disaster, but how does a fundamental avatar setting like this just change out of the blue?

A puzzle...

Last edited:
For some reason after the hotfix update, my female V now has the 'landing strip' pubic hairline instead of 100% smooth option which I know was my body setting ever since the game started, without the slightest doubt and I've checked back on the dates of all my inventory photomode shots to make sure. It's only changed this week, since either Hotfix 1.1 or Hotfix 1.12 as I stayed on the original 1.06 version of the game until only a few days ago. I've taken out all my mods and it's still changed so they don't appear to be the source.

I can't understand why such a fixed choice feature has changed as I thought body settings were a 'one-off' that you could never edit again after avatar creation stage. It's definitely on my av and was immediately noticeable in the inventory screen.

I've loaded saves from well before either Patch and the effect is still changed, and yet this was NOT how it was at those times.. Ok, it's hardly a game breaking disaster, but how does a fundamental avatar setting like this just change out of the blue?

A puzzle...
"all my mods" - this could still be the problem. Upon usage, one of 'em mods could possibly change something in save files or some place else, and even disabling / removing mods would not revert the change back. Once patches changed how related logic work, whole thing would then stop functioning properly, no matter with or without mods active.

"all my mods" - this could still be the problem. Upon usage, one of 'em mods could possibly change something in save files or some place else, and even disabling / removing mods would not revert the change back. Once patches changed how related logic work, whole thing would then stop functioning properly, no matter with or without mods active.

You may be right.. not sure.. will have to ask in modding forums, maybe someone knows how to change avatar body settings in the base game by now

I've since checked my saves using the CyberCat editor and under Appearance they show I do still have the shaven 00 setting, yet this does not show up in game, where I appear to have the 04 (landing strip) setting? So it appears the setting has not changed but something is affecting the in-game body appearance. I've checked every item of clothing and none of them affect this .. at a loss to explain .. anyone any ideas?

I've since checked my saves using the CyberCat editor and under Appearance they show I do still have the shaven 00 setting, yet this does not show up in game, where I appear to have the 04 (landing strip) setting? So it appears the setting has not changed but something is affecting the in-game body appearance. I've checked every item of clothing and none of them affect this .. at a loss to explain .. anyone any ideas?
Do you have a copy of the original save file?

If you use Windows 10 and are backing up using File History on a disk, or One Drive to the backup to Microsoft's cloud storage, Windows may have archived the original files for you.

That's probably the only way to tell now.

Top Bottom