Did not receive cards from High Stakes quest - bug

+
I've just returned to the game having not played for a year, and decided to complete the Collect Em All quest. All I'm missing is three leader cards, which apparently I should have got from High Stakes:
Eredin Bringer of Death
Emhyr the Relentless
Francesca Queen of Dol Blathanna

Since it was such a long time ago I don't remember what I did during High Stakes, but I've checked the completed quest and it says I beat Count Tybalt, Sasha and Bernard (Finneas is not mentioned either way).

I do have Foltest the Steel Forged, which you win from the first match against Bernard.

As far as I can tell if I did win all the matches, there's no decision I could have made that would have lost me these cards, and this must be a bug? Not really expecting a solution, but would like to know for sure so I can forget about it.

If you won all matches during the same playthrough then yes, unfortunately, it sounds like a bug.

The prizes are the Commander/General cards, they aren't cards you put in your deck but the special ability ones you can activate once per game.
Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Last edited:
Same here, the exact same 3 cards.
I was a fan of Gwent before TW3, so this has been my main drive and motivation to play TW3 for the first time. I’m now 160 hours into the game and about to complete it, yet I’ve just discovered that the 3 cards that I have been searching for over the past 3 days are bugged. Even though I’ve completed High Stakes!

Collect Them All ❌

Attachments

• 1B43CE5C-26D9-4A6D-80F7-5112BFED2E50.jpeg
    1B43CE5C-26D9-4A6D-80F7-5112BFED2E50.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 100
I thought I had the same problem, but actually those cards are leader cards. You can find them in your leaders deck.

I thought I had the same problem, but actually those cards are leader cards. You can find them in your leaders deck.

I’m aware that they are leader cards, but I still don’t have them. That’s the reason I was reporting the bug. You can see in my photo that I completed High Stakes. After all of my time and effort searching everywhere for every Gwent card, this bug annoyed me so much that I stopped playing TW3. Maybe when they release the 4K upgrade, the bug might be fixed and I can continue.

Top Bottom