Did skill tree upgrades change in next gen patch?

+
I have issue with the skills in Witcher 3 I have seen YouTube video saying you can put up to 5 points in some of the skills, one of the skills is memory muscle, however I can only put 3 points in that skill

Attachments

• 813E92EE-BC98-4855-A289-D4E4A602D628.jpeg
    813E92EE-BC98-4855-A289-D4E4A602D628.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 359
I have issue with the skills in Witcher 3 I have seen YouTube video saying you can put up to 5 points in some of the skills, one of the skills is memory muscle, however I can only put 3 points in that skill
I guess it change in this new update (it was 5 before), but now, yes it's only 3 :)

Might be the result of integrated mods. Seeing the same on an updated game.

Lekill3rFou you are right just read the changes and they have nerfed the skill tree all skills that could max out at 5 have been changed to max 3. It’s stupid they still not fixed at least 2 broken quests in the game but decided to ruin the game with this pointless skill change

Lekill3rFou you are right just read the changes and they have nerfed the skill tree all skills that could max out at 5 have been changed to max 3. It’s stupid they still not fixed at least 2 broken quests in the game but decided to ruin the game with this pointless skill change
I wait to see if it really change something. Not too far in the game yet, I play only in "Blood and Broken Bones" with no point invested in sword skill, but at the end, I'm not sure that removing 2 points (so 10% less damages) makes the game more difficult (knowing that be able to cast every signs make it way easier^^).
Which quests ?
I don't remember to have any particular issue during my last playthrough (Or I'm lucky, which is possible and often the case^^)

How do I get back the good old skill tree? I hate this simplified result of someone's modding which the developers decided to add to the game without asking.

Skills changed.

Tier 3 / Tier 4 skills have lowered requirements - Tier 3 now requires 12 and tier 4 now requires 18 and this is down from 18 and 30.

All skills have a max of 3 levels now, no more level 5 skills.

Personally I'm glad that they did this because progression is at a more favorable pace. In theory, you can get tier 3 abilities at like level 5 assuming you go for all the places of power in White Orchard/Valen right away.

Also makes Hybrid builds more viable because less skill points are required.

Also the bonuses for 3/3 are greater than they were at 5/5. Muscle memory, for instance, now gives +30% fast attack damage when maxed instead of +25%. May not seem that drastic, but on death march I'll take what I can get lol

How do I get back the good old skill tree? I hate this simplified result of someone's modding which the developers decided to add to the game without asking.

Personally I'd rather spend just 3 skill points to get to full power than having to spend 5 ... It basically works like this:
1 skill point = 1 old skill point
2 Skill Points = 3 old skill points
3 skill points = 5 old skill points

So now after leveling it up completely I have 2 skill points I can use elsewhere

Top Bottom