Did they fix Gig: Shark in the Water ... find blake bug?????

+
I killed blake during a mission nearby and once I try to do the gig he is already dead and now quest is bugged...

I killed blake during a mission nearby and once I try to do the gig he is already dead and now quest is bugged...
Same and I dont know what to do with it now

Attachments

• Track1.png
    Track1.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 272
  • Track2.png
    Track2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 269
But did they fix the behaivor of the police?

Yesterday i had a weird experience. I comited a crime and police came after me, i ran away and the bounty vanished and later different pre spawned police near the entrance of V megabuilding appartment house started to hunt me and a bounty apeared without me doing any criminal act.

Still bugged - 20/01/20.

Tried everything. Blake is nowhere to be found - need the for Platinum. Hopefullythe next patch fixes this

Strangely enough, I also have this gig bugged in my menu. However, I got the platinum trophy for Watson regardless.

It seems the game has this logged as done but at the same time has it bugged out in the gig menu.

So although its annoying as hell it just sitting there, it seems you can still obtain the trophy. (I'm playing on PS4).

This bugged out for me on my first playthrough, worked fine on my 2nd but on my 3rd bugged out again.

This time (3rd playthrough), I was doing the big in japan gig, in the middle of a fire fight, for some reason Blake and his cronies rush onto the scene, so I killed them all (naturally). So I get a call from Regina about that quest before i'd received it, went down as complete but now bugged out in my gig list.

Seems when you cant find Blake, its because you've inadvertently killed him someplace else without realising it and this screws up the gig flow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom